Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The DJ returns I may welll have missed it ! Can’t be true Shirley

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Yes. Fecking hope not. Yes (see previous answer).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just shows you how short we are up front.

Short in dcepth . . . not height.

Although maybe height too.

Short in QUALITY rather than depth.

Potter uses "attacking options" rather than an out and out 9 (though sometimes Maupay plays that role) and we therefore, currently, have Maupay, Welbeck, Connolly, Tau, Zeqiri, Trossard, Locadia, Andone. Eight players for two or three starting spots. We have the two challenges of finding clubs to take players on that list that we don't think are up to it, whilst getting in a player who is better than all of them but in budget.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He's worth a spin

7def8e9ed0d609a5ce8f1f99ec21adb8.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Short in QUALITY rather than depth.

Potter uses "attacking options" rather than an out and out 9 (though sometimes Maupay plays that role) and we therefore, currently, have Maupay, Welbeck, Connolly, Tau, Zeqiri, Trossard, Locadia, Andone. Eight players for two or three starting spots. We have the two challenges of finding clubs to take players on that list that we don't think are up to it, whilst getting in a player who is better than all of them but in budget.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Sadly l don't see too much changing. Too early to say it perhaps, before a ball has even been kicked in anger, but this could be the season that we get found out.

Top ten Tony? . . . seriously?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here