Withdean area
Less than a game played ….

Arteta …..
5B6B7FB9-59F6-4F6C-9B8A-3DB6487786FB.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe you should wait until we've lost 3-1 to Burnley first and missed 2 penalties

Ah but the difference is, we're expecting to lose 3-1 miss 2 penalties, be 0-1 going into injury time, hit the woodwork 2 more times before succumbing to 2 own goals and third deflected in off a burning cross.

I doubt the Goooooners, we're expecting to look exactly the same as last season, despite the fact they really should have done.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Ah but the difference is, we're expecting to lose 3-1 miss 2 penalties, be 0-1 going into injury time, hit the woodwork 2 more times before succumbing to 2 own goals and third deflected in off a burning cross.

I doubt the Goooooners, we're expecting to look exactly the same as last season, despite the fact they really should have done.

Good point well made [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Amusing stuff.

Obviously we find ourselves in the unfortunate position of having to hope small clubs lose to bigger ones these days, which doesn't come naturally to most of us.

But at least when the opposite happens we get to laugh, and Arsenal really are a pure banter club. I hope they finish about 14th - with Spurs a place below them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here