Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pubs for tomorrow

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Well, isn't this nice?

So, where's everyone going? Found a nice one last time with friendly locals and good beer, but buggered if I can remember what it was called or where it was.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Most will go to the cricket club, couple of years ago a lot of the pubs were "No away fans". Be good to get a decent recommendation, must be something between the station and ground.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Cricket club was good last time I went. I’ll be missing tomorrow as having my left shoulder operated on. Hospital 7:30 in the morning. Hopefully get to see a stream later on

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm planning on leaving stupidly early.
If IF all goes well and we get there stupidly early, instead of mooching about Burnley I'm planning on going to Padiham, up the road.

I have it in my mind it'll be slightly nicer for a spot of lunch and a leg stretch.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Well, isn't this nice?

So, where's everyone going? Found a nice one last time with friendly locals and good beer, but
buggered if I can remember what it was called or where it was.

Was it this one?

attachment.php

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Well, isn't this nice?

So, where's everyone going? Found a nice one last time with friendly locals and good beer, but buggered if I can remember what it was called or where it was.

You're obviously confusing Burnley with somewhere else, friendly locals :lolol::lolol::laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here