Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fantasy Premier League

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
How are everyone's fantasy premier league teams looking this year?

I'm deliberating on whether to go with three premium players or two - Lukaku joining Chelsea seems like a bit of a no-brainer, but then I feel Fernandes and Salah are must have's too.

What Brighton players, if any, are you including in your team? Sanchez and Veltman are in for me so far, Lamptey will make an appearance if he ever gets fit, and Bissouma at 4.5m seems good value given he should play every minute.

Also - is there a northstandchat league this year?

Apols if this is fixtures - I couldn't find another thread :moo:

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Just done it for the first time and have joined 2 leagues as well. Don’t really know all the rules and I seem to recall its more about team defences rather individual performances. ie pick defenders who are in a team that will not concede many.

However having said that I ignored my own advice and just chucked a load of players in as I have had so much trouble with the Prem league site on the ipad.

I have Sanchez and Dunk from the Albion. With Livramento,Maguire, Shaw. Midfield of Fernandez, Noble, Sterling. Up top Lukaku, Ings, Iheancho.

Will probably end up just leaving to play out as I will forget to change the team each week

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

I'm deliberating on whether to go with three premium players or two - Lukaku joining Chelsea seems like a bit of a no-brainer, but then I feel Fernandes and Salah are must have's too.

What Brighton players, if any, are you including in your team? Sanchez and Veltman are in for me so far, Lamptey will make an appearance if he ever gets fit, and Bissouma at 4.5m seems good value given he should play every minute.

NSC league https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/81585/standings/c

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Sanchez, Veltman and Bissouma in my team.

Star players are Kane & Son (have been ever presents for me for a few seasons now) and I also have TAA and Ben White (not sure how he's going to do). I try and stay away from players who will play in the champions leauge in case they get rested at the weekends.

I'm in the NSC league. It auto joined me having been in it last year.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

I’ve just set up a Northstand Chat league here: https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/

League PIN is SGTXCK7M

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I have a strict no Brighton players rule as I don't want to curse them with my FPL bad luck.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Problem with Bissouma is that as good as he is, he plays a role that doesn't score a huge number of FF points. Far better off with Gross/Trossard imo

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Three Brighton defensive players in my team. Sanchez, Dunk & Webster.

Salah & Kane as my two big money players, although swapped Kane for Firmino this week for obvious reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here