Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 13-15/08/21

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Let's get this show on the road!

Look at all those non-televised Saturday 3pm kick-offs - it's just like the good old days!

FRIDAY 13TH AUGUST
Brentford v Arsenal (20:00) - Sky Sports

SATURDAY 14TH AUGUST
Manchester United v Leeds United (12:30) - BT Sport
Burnley v Brighton & Hove Albion
Chelsea v Crystal Palace
Everton v Southampton
Leicester City v Wolverhampton Wanderers
Watford v Aston Villa
Norwich City v Liverpool (17:30) - Sky Sports

SUNDAY 15TH AUGUST
Newcastle United v West Ham United (14:00) - Sky Sports
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City (16:30) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 22.58.26.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Request pls [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - can you do all the threads of this nature with the tv channels on wherever you got this from as it really helps and saves looking up etc - thank you.

Think that’s a tough one for Arsenal - First proper game (full house) at Brentford’s new stadium too innit…

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
6th on MOTD even behind the Friday night game.

#PrayForEveSou.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Request pls [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - can you do all the threads of this nature with the tv channels on wherever you got this from as it really helps and saves looking up etc - thank you.

Think that’s a tough one for Arsenal - First proper game (full house) at Brentford’s new stadium too innit…

Yessir!

(It's exactly how I did them last season when all 10 games were on TV somewhere)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So we're currently qualifying for the Champions League? The season is just going to be downhill from here. :nono:

Potter out - everyone’s just been focusing on the really nice attractive football and not looking at our actual league position - we should be 2nd at least. All tippy tippy and no end product etc…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yessir!

(It's exactly how I did them last season when all 10 games were on TV somewhere)

Thanks - yes I wasn’t sure with that but it led really handy now not all are on tv. I’m going Brighton draw and place lose to start off the season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Isn't that the joint lowest start we've ever had in the PL (equal to the last two seasons, but not as good as our first two)?

Shocking.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The radio commentaries are

Fri 13th :
8pm Arsenal / Brentford (5 Live)

Sat 14th:
12.30 Man U/Leeds (Talk Sport)
3pm Chelsea /Palace (5 live)
3pm: Burnley/Brighton (Radio Sussex)
530 : Norwich / Liverpool (Talk Sport)

Sun 15th
2pm Newcastle / West Ham (5 Live)
4.30pm Spurs/Man City (5 live)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Look at all those non-televised Saturday 3pm kick-offs - it's just like the good old days!

The other day I checked to see which channel was showing our match against Burnley and was properly surprised it wasn't being shown. Assume others have also gotten used to all the football being on all the time too. Back to the days of trying to find a snide stream it seems (I'll pay for a legit stream if that is an option).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here