Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,mens,101010 01c5ca27c6,front,square_product,600x600.jpg

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
He rated the Spurs away shirt as the 2nd best kit, thats all you need to know about his opinions.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You know we belong together.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
meh - it is all a matter of opinion isn't it?

I would argue it isn't journalism to come out with 4 or 5 insults about a shirt and then repeat them until you get to the top 5/10?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Shock and horror at the thought of the 'team up the road' kits being ranked better than ours. Mind you many Premier league teams are for this season as shown in today's Daily Telegraph. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/0/premier-league-new-kits-2021-22-every-shirt-ranked/

Bizarre! pretty much every strip that he didn't rate l did, and everything that l did like, he didn't. I think both of or offerings are the best that we have had for a few years, yet he voted them in 17th, and 34th.

Tastes eh?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I agree with this assessment of our away shirt - "Too goalkeeper-y".

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And I can't argue with the assessment of the home kit. We have all been saying for ages how awful the AMEX logo looks on our shirts. But they aren't going to budge on this!

"Year five of Brighton’s Premier League odyssey and they’ve still not worked out how to properly integrate a sponsor onto a kit. "Amex stadium" - see, that’s how you do it! Cut it down, make it unobtrusive, get it so people aren’t consciously making the connection. Don’t flump a big white patch onto an otherwise fine shirt. Have a word with those American businessmen and get them to abandon their branded sky blue for gold. We’re sure, like all American businessmen, they will be open to compromise and generally not taking things too seriously. No other fault to be found, nor do we have any distinctive flourishes to enjoy. Stripes back after last year’s blue-heavy pinstripe effort, so everyone around Brighton and Hove can just RELAX now, okay? Such an aggy pair of towns."

SAC

May 21, 2014
For me
Best (H) Villa
Best (A) n/a
Worst (H) Watford
Worst (A) Man U

There is one stand out away kit but I would be flamed if I put it in writing.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
The Palace away kit is much better than their home kit , which in my opinion is awful. Good to see the stripes back for us..

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's somehow gone and selected the two singlemost gaudy and revolting looking shirts as 1 and 2. Is he on a wind up ?

What an absolute WHOPPER

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
"Too goalkeeper'y" but puts the Leicester away shirt that's the same colour about 20 places higher. Utter melt.

Fair comment. I did think his top 10 was peppered with shirts I didn't rate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here