Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your MyAlbion Digital Account – Action Required

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Before wasting the clubs time... did anyone/everyone else get one of these emails?

I have had linked accounts for ages... so not sure what I need to do or why, if anything.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I got a random email about uploading my 'Fan in the stand photo'! (from June 2020).

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patreon
Mar 1, 2021
Before wasting the clubs time... did anyone/everyone else get one of these emails?

I have had linked accounts for ages... so not sure what I need to do or why, if anything.

Yes. My wife and I both got them. In fact she's so fed up with all the hoops to go through now she's thinking of giving up altogether! It does seem unreasonable that the Albion can't deal with this internally rather than expect us all to change the detail individually.

DanR

Dec 26, 2020
Peasmarsh
I had a fan in the stand email this morning???. I'm thinking Albion's email team may have a busy morning tracking down some gremlins.

Update, I also just received the Digital account - action required email.

Last edited:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I clicked on the link in the e.mail (to make sure i got the right page) after reading it already said linked accounts, Digital. Shop was also listed but not linked. I guess you receive this irrespective of if you are already linked or not.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
I got the "action required" e-mail too. I tried to follow what it asked me to do - but it doesn't make sense. So I gave up.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
I linked accounts some time a go. Needs to be specific if there are additional actions I need to take. I’m making the assumption this is for people who have not previously linked accounts?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yes got it as well, totally confused as like others above have had a linked account for ages.

And when clicking on my profile on the Albion site I get This is your MyAlbion Digital account overview. Be sure to update any details that are no longer current.

And then list all the detail about me in the email

And under linked account list both ticket and shop

Very odd

Last edited:

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I just saw this and thought, immediately that it looked like some sort of scam.
Go on the club website and you are logged into your digital account anyway.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think it's a bug and we'll get an apologetic email later. Like many others, I linked my account ages ago.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patreon
Mar 1, 2021
I just saw this and thought, immediately that it looked like some sort of scam.
Go on the club website and you are logged into your digital account anyway.

This The site logs me into ticketing and shop automatically. I will try chat to see what occurs.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I got around 30 emails, including one apologising for the delay in refunds for Chelsea away tickets. It looks like either a bug, or testing gone wrong, sending out old emails to real email addresses

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Also got the email, clicked the link and got.....

seatgeek.JPG

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
i got the email, and immediately thought-oh its a bug, a bit like the Happy Birthday ones, but I will just check the site

Simple check to see if it was anything new but as I logged in automatically it seems that its a simple resending of an email. Took all of about a minute

Nothing to get excited about, but there will be plenty of people making a big deal out of it, blaming the club for all sorts, and linking it to 5G covid spreading or secret police doing Barbers bidding

Just use a bit of common sense and all will be fine

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here