Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Covid booster jab or help the world ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
42 ???

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't know. You don't know. Even the scientists don't all agree. Someone will have to make a decision based on what very poor information is available. Let's get the pitchforks out for him now, shall we? After all, he doesn't represent the minority that didn't want ............. oh, what was it? Can't remember - done and dusted now. :)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I don't know. You don't know. Even the scientists don't all agree. Someone will have to make a decision based on what very poor information is available. Let's get the pitchforks out for him now, shall we? After all, he doesn't represent the minority that didn't want ............. oh, what was it? Can't remember - done and dusted now. :)

The link wasn't about the science of it but the moral/political aspect of wether first world countries should have priority to do a 3rd booster jab before some less developed countries have done all their first jabs. It's a minefield that much is certain.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The link wasn't about the science of it but the moral/political aspect of wether first world countries should have priority to do a 3rd booster jab before some less developed countries have done all their first jabs. It's a minefield that much is certain.

Yes, agreed - it's an absolute minefield, but my point still applies. Whatever is done will be wrong for the aggrieved minority.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
we've pledged something like 100m doses to WHO (or whatever group is overseeing), and given a chunk of those already. the good professor it talking up something already planned.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here