Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wsl tickets

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
Need a bit of help here. Does anyone know if a family ticket to a wsl match at the Amex has to have a different name on each of the four tickets. Tried phoning waited an hour and a quarter and when a lady answered I was cut off. Also sent email but had no reply. So this is my last resort guys.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Need a bit of help here. Does anyone know if a family ticket to a wsl match at the Amex has to have a different name on each of the four tickets. Tried phoning waited an hour and a quarter and when a lady answered I was cut off. Also sent email but had no reply. So this is my last resort guys.

Um, have you actually tried booking for a family of four to WSL? Or indeed anywhere else in the ground? Pretty sure the booking process will put you right on most of the questions you might have.

Please be aware though that ESL/WSL tickets appear to be only valid for the first 80 minutes of any given game. Then you have to leave. Them's the rules :moo:

Last edited:

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
Um, have you actually tried booking for a family of four to WSL? Or indeed anywhere else in the ground? Pretty sure the booking process will put you right on most of the questions you might have.

Please be aware though that ESL/WSL tickets appear to be only valid for the first 80 minutes of any given game. Then you have to leave. Them's the rules :moo:

Thanks for that yes went through the process and the only option was to have all four tickets in my name. Could not add my son in law or two grandsons to the tickets.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Thanks for that yes went through the process and the only option was to have all four tickets in my name. Could not add my son in law or two grandsons to the tickets.

If that is what the booking system allows then it will be fine. Obviously 1 person can't sit in 4 seats.

It's like season ticket holder guest tickets are in the season ticket holder's name.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'd imagine for WSL they'd be delighted for anyone to come with a ticket, regardless of name, so long as they are in the correct age group to match the ticket.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Hmmm only for the first 70 minutes this season, don't forget that Bennett's Field is now closed, so punters have further to walk back to their cars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here