Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Bloom

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Get your bloody chequebook out and buy some bloody players, I can't stand this waiting anymore. We are getting rid of everyone and nothing entering the building, wtf is going on

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Get your bloody chequebook out and buy some bloody players, I can't stand this waiting anymore. We are getting rid of everyone and nothing entering the building, wtf is going on

Yes, let’s turn on Tony Bloom not putting enough into the club. Great plan. :moo:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What a clown - yeah get your chequebook out Tony what exactly have you done for us?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

And THIS is why football clubs go bust.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
What a clown - yeah get your chequebook out Tony what exactly have you done for us?

So no one allowed an opinion and no one can voice an opinion anymore, you complete and utter dick. You think of bloom like the Thai monarchy, not allowed to have a little pop just because he's been great and still is.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
If you were a real supporter you would know how much Tony Bloom has done for OUR club.Well over £300 m of HIS money,not borrowed,poured into it

If we are bottom at the end of the month and have not signed any more players,WINGE then..I do not expect either to happen

Yes,i would have liked Adam Armstrong but life goes on

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
So no one allowed an opinion and no one can voice an opinion anymore, you complete and utter dick. You think of bloom like the Thai monarchy, not allowed to have a little pop just because he's been great and still is.

Yeah you’re replying to someone who gave you THEIR opinion. Are you so conceited you think you can have an opinion with no-one allowed to give you one back?

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
If you were a real supporter you would know how much Tony Bloom has done for OUR club.Well over £300 m of HIS money,not borrowed,poured into it

If we are bottom at the end of the month and have not signed any more players,WINGE then..I do not expect either to happen

Yes,i would have liked Adam Armstrong but life goes on
Fair post. I care to much that's my downfall. I get so frustrated if you hadn't noticed lol.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Of course you're allowed an opinion, but saying 'get your bloody chequebook out and sign some bloody players' is a rather odd way of expressing your concerns about someone who has 'been great and still is' for the club.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Look, everyone is allowed an opinion.

And I for one applaud that you have opted to express your opinion in the same manner that my 3 year old daughter did this morning when I said she couldn't wear socks on her hands to nursery today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here