Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Ghosts

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just watched 8 minutes of it…….. blimey how bad ?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Oh. Thought this might be an interesting thread on whether you've seen one and/or you believe in them. Personally, I have more belief in aliens than ghosts although they are not mutually exclusive (.....waits for someone to correct me on the use of the term)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh. Thought this might be an interesting thread on whether you've seen one and/or you believe in them. Personally, I have more belief in aliens than ghosts although they are not mutually exclusive (.....waits for someone to correct me on the use of the term)

You seem to have acquired a case of acute pedanticitis. You may need to seek medical attention ???

:wink:

Edit, and I'm sorry but I feel the need to point out that you failed to end your final sentence with a full stop. :eek:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, but Ghost are a far, far better band.

Now now. Whataboutanotherband is not something with which I wish to engage. And my opinion about this is far, far better than yours :wink:

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Are you up this late because it's the school holidays!! Seriously though, there isn't one humorous line in the whole episode. They've tried to make a Horrible Histories, for adults and failed.

That's OK. You leave me ghosts and you can keep your Mrs Brown and Alan Partridge.

Jul 7, 2003
Yes, but Ghost are a far, far better band.

Saw Ghost at the Dome a few years ago without really hearing much of their stuff. A very strange evening and I came out unsure of what I had seen and heard but intrigued. Really got into them after that and the last album is the most accessible for new fans. Went to the Wembley gig in 2019 which was great.

Anyone who likes their rock music on the inventive side will enjoy them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here