Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] BBC Predict the PL Table

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If we've had a thread predicting the whole table positions I've not seen it but apologies if missed.

However, the BBC site has a nice easy way to predict the final table and while this is often better done when the transfer window SLAMS shut, we nevertheless kick off this weekend. So anyone else want to see their prediction angrily bounced at the end of the season?

Here's mine.

table.JPG

Here's where you can play with and save yours

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58032693

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I think mine came out fairly similar to the OP, but basically reckon that the league can be split in to groups
1st Man City
2nd - 4th Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea in any order
5th - 7th Arsenal, Spurs Leicester in any order
8th - 11th Everton, Villa, West Ham, Leeds in any order
12th and below everyone else in any order

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Think Liverpool are in for a really tough season. Klopp got a lot of criticism from some knowledgeable people while at Dortmund that he is destroying footballers (physically) with his approach to training. Its 100% intensity all the time (instead of periodisation) and it works very nice for a few seasons but its not sustainable and eventually they suffer a lot of injuries. That combined with the fact that their squad is getting quite old could turn into disaster.

Dunk&Disorderly

Mar 29, 2019
Brighton
Judging by the teams that look to finish mid-lower half of the table I'd say we have the best chance ever at finishing proper mid-table. Southampton to go down.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I think mine came out fairly similar to the OP, but basically reckon that the league can be split in to groups
1st Man City
2nd - 4th Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea in any order
5th - 7th Arsenal, Spurs Leicester in any order
8th - 11th Everton, Villa, West Ham, Leeds in any order
12th and below everyone else in any order

It's hard not to agree with this, though I would argue that Southampton are in for a very tough season this year and can't see them being anywhere near 12th (same for Norwich & Newcastle)

Predo File.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Think Liverpool are in for a really tough season. Klopp got a lot of criticism from some knowledgeable people while at Dortmund that he is destroying footballers (physically) with his approach to training. Its 100% intensity all the time (instead of periodisation) and it works very nice for a few seasons but its not sustainable and eventually they suffer a lot of injuries. That combined with the fact that their squad is getting quite old could turn into disaster.

What’s the reason for the number of long term injuries we get at the Albion?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here