Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The new scoreboard design

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
No clock, just the minutes played showing. Not easy on the eye.

And we need two full backs and someone to convert our chances

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
This was my favourite design:

9a72208badf01d3003334fca2ac37451.jpg

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
The good point was the clock didn't stop at 90 but kept going until the ref blew full time.

(I guess if we were ahead it would be handy to stop at 90 to encourage the ref to blow earlier)

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
The good point was the clock didn't stop at 90 but kept going until the ref blew full time.

(I guess if we were ahead it would be handy to stop at 90 to encourage the ref to blow earlier)

That’s momentous news. Every game, when it hits 90 minutes I start a stopwatch as it’s infuriating not knowing how long is left. Especially as we’re usually either hanging on for dear life, or peppering the North Stand with our awful shooting in search of a late equaliser/winner.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012

I think the ref might use his own watch and not the club scoreboard???

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It will be interesting to see if they keep the actual minutes played for PL games. Personally I checked the time as a reference to added minutes but wont be able to do that now.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I thought there was a rule in the PL (and EFL for that matter) which prevented the additional minutes beyond 45 / 90 being displayed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here