Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stop this nonsense of Covid passports, ID and masks

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Haven't the clubs security checks just confirmed no one has covid within the stadium??? If it hasn’t then what’s the friggin point ?

As you well know that isn't what has happened, the checks mean that there is less chance of people having Covid. But that isn't the point, if the club had said no masks are needed then I'd be happy with that but the clear instructions were to wear a mask just about everywhere except your seat or when eating and drinking but the majority couldn't be arsed.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Are you going to Burnley? Have you been to the cricket? Have you been to a gig or nightclub?

Why are Brighton being different?

No plans on going to Burnley or the cricket but all the clubs I'm on a mailing list for have requested a covid passport / LFT for entry.

Our club is being responsible and anticipating further restrictions and you don't like it because you won't do your bit.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Thats ok then, there is no chance of the virus going there, it hates happy, hassle free places where there is no aggrovation, I was also told on Twitter that the virus is not a fan of Cricket so it is perfectly safe for any selfish, look at me i am free to do whatever I want and sod everyone else w@nkers.

Everyone's had a vaccine. Everyone's getting on with enjoying life, the only people complaining are internet virtue signallers.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
No plans on going to Burnley or the cricket but all the clubs I'm on a mailing list for have requested a covid passport / LFT for entry.

Our club is being responsible and anticipating further restrictions and you don't like it because you won't do your bit.

On your logic then; the English cricket board, Burnley FC, all EFL teams playing today were irresponsible?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Get the vaccine and get an ID, what's the problem? Lazy, stupid or just stubborn?

Otherwise listen on the radio, times have changed and its hardly a surprise is it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I just want to watch my local football team.

If it's ok to go to packed indoor gigs, night clubs, theatre, cinema, public transport, Reading festival, Burnley away, holiday to Ibiza why can't we get into the Amex.

Barber has got this wrong, but I'll leave you with some of his wisdom, not mad at all;

Once inside the Amex

We advise to take care when passing others in seating areas, turn your back when you pass fellow supporters and avoid passing face-to-face.

Supporters are strongly advised to avoid hugs, handshakes and high fives, and ensure regular hand sanitisation.
What people like you fail to take on board is the duty of care the club has for its staff. This over rides everything you want to moan about

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

If it's ok to go to packed indoor gigs, night clubs, theatre, cinema, public transport, Reading festival, Burnley away, holiday to Ibiza why can't we get into the Amex.

Barber has got this wrong, but I'll leave you with some of his wisdom, not mad at all;

Once inside the Amex

We advise to take care when passing others in seating areas, turn your back when you pass fellow supporters and avoid passing face-to-face.

Supporters are strongly advised to avoid hugs, handshakes and high fives, and ensure regular hand sanitisation.

You back flogging this old chestnut again? Personally I'm all for maintaining a few precautions against dying a painful and premature death or passing that gift to others.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
What people like you fail to take on board is the duty of care the club has for its staff. This over rides everything you want to moan about

If this is so I feel sorry for all the bar staff at every pub, restaurant, night club operators, all the people that work for every other football club etc.. but apparently at BHAFC we are more precious

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
That extra 3 seconds it took to check my ID TOTALLY RUINED it for me. #BarberOut

Vaccine passports are divisive. I get it you are in favour and that's fine.

Have a look at the protests across the continent and many people aren't ok with it.

It's not about 3 seconds

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

If it's ok to go to packed indoor gigs, night clubs, theatre, cinema, public transport, Reading festival, Burnley away, holiday to Ibiza why can't we get into the n.

You can’t go to many indoor gigs or nightclubs without a negative LFT or double covid jabs.

To go to Ibiza you need double jabs or test + a test before you fly home + a test when you get home.

Public transport are still advising masks

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Have a look at the protests across the continent and many people aren't ok with it.

It's not about 3 seconds

I’m not in favour, nor dead against it. I’m ambivalent but having to produce one to do something I want means I will. Far bigger things in life to worry about IMO.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

It's not about 3 seconds

The same protests filled with people who think the whole thing is a hoax and are calling doctors and nurses nazis and for them to be hung, those protests? ???

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
The same protests filled with people who think the whole thing is a hoax and are calling doctors and nurses nazis and for them to be hung, those protests? ???

I see which media you are reading. Go to one of those protests and then tell me about the people you meet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here