Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stop this nonsense of Covid passports, ID and masks

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I just want to watch my local football team.

If it's ok to go to packed indoor gigs, night clubs, theatre, cinema, public transport, Reading festival, Burnley away, holiday to Ibiza why can't we get into the Amex.

Barber has got this wrong, but I'll leave you with some of his wisdom, not mad at all;

Once inside the Amex

We advise to take care when passing others in seating areas, turn your back when you pass fellow supporters and avoid passing face-to-face.

Supporters are strongly advised to avoid hugs, handshakes and high fives, and ensure regular hand sanitisation.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
4B56D3FA-41D1-4CC3-A219-AA00168B7A3A.jpeg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think its sensible. Think its a bit naive to believe that this season is going to be normal. I could easily see this dirty virus coming back to **** everything up one last time. Measures like the ones the club is taking could help to delay/prevent that.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire

If it's ok to go to packed indoor gigs, night clubs, theatre, cinema, public transport, Reading festival, Burnley away, holiday to Ibiza why can't we get into the Amex.

Barber has got this wrong, but I'll leave you with some of his wisdom, not mad at all;

Once inside the Amex

We advise to take care when passing others in seating areas, turn your back when you pass fellow supporters and avoid passing face-to-face.

Supporters are strongly advised to avoid hugs, handshakes and high fives, and ensure regular hand sanitisation.

At least he missed off Try not to cheer or sing as these actions are sure to maximise potential viral contagion.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think its sensible. Think its a bit naive to believe that this season is going to be normal. I could easily see this dirty virus coming back to **** everything up one last time. Measures like the ones the club is taking could help to delay/prevent that.

Exactly.

I’m staggered that we’re even debating it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It is all advisory. This means you can ignore it. Same at my place of work :shrug:

Albeit the owner of premises can make up any rules they like as long as they aren't discriminatory.

taz

Feb 18, 2015
Are we the only club in the UK doing this experiment, most premier league clubs are trying it out on just one pre season friendly, and have no intention of extending it to an actual Premier league game!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
To be honest on the evidence of tonight, the majority have decided that wearing a mask whilst moving around the stadium is too much to cope with. Unless it's enforced then it's all a bit pointless. Seems a shame that people can't follow some simple common sense rules for the time being.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Been at Trent Bridge for the last two days. No checks, personal choice on masks, everyone was happy, no hassle or aggro.

Thats ok then, there is no chance of the virus going there, it hates happy, hassle free places where there is no aggrovation, I was also told on Twitter that the virus is not a fan of Cricket so it is perfectly safe for any selfish, look at me i am free to do whatever I want and sod everyone else w@nkers.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Thats ok then, there is no chance of the virus going there, it hates happy, hassle free places where there is no aggrovation, I was also told on Twitter that the virus is not a fan of Cricket so it is perfectly safe for any selfish, look at me i am free to do whatever I want and sod everyone else w@nkers.

Wow, all those people at cricket were w@nkers?

When I was watching on telly this afternoon they looked like a huge, happy crowd having a wonderful time, but each to their own

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
To be honest on the evidence of tonight, the majority have decided that wearing a mask whilst moving around the stadium is too much to cope with. Unless it's enforced then it's all a bit pointless. Seems a shame that people can't follow some simple common sense rules for the time being.
Haven't the clubs security checks just confirmed no one has covid within the stadium??? If it hasn’t then what’s the friggin point ?

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
I suspect the majority are reassured that we're doing as best we can to protect the club and fans.

The people complaining seem to be against being vaccinated or opposed to any measures put in place to curtail the pandemic and prevent deaths.

You are in the minority, thank god.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I suspect the majority are reassured that we're doing as best we can to protect the club and fans.

The people complaining seem to be against being vaccinated or opposed to any measures put in place to curtail the pandemic and prevent deaths.

You are in the minority, thank god.

Are you going to Burnley? Have you been to the cricket? Have you been to a gig or nightclub?

Why are Brighton being different?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

Once inside the Amex

We all just want to watch football but some can't now and many of those that can are happy to take a sensible approach, Brighton's COVID figures are high did you go tonight and couldn't get in or are you complaining that you might have to prove you are double jabbed and/or don't have COVID.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here