Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] First Premier League Manager to be sacked …

Where would you put your money?

Interestingly you can get odds of 100/1 for no-one to be sacked this season CA349367-F693-458B-BF3F-46B9E527C554.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Saw the fred title and thought hmmmmm not as easy as last season.
Then saw Ralph's name and thought oh, perhaps it is after all.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Of the front runners, Watford have the worst form for impatience with a manager, so Xisco at 7/1 looks to be a price too good not to have a punt there. I think Bruce has one year left on his contract, so Ashley might be a little more willing to pay him up to get him out than he was last season if they are flagging, still think he would give him till December though. Viera is difficult, if he has Zaha on side he will keep his job, even if results are not great.
Of the rest Hasenhuttl is most at risk for me and 12/1 is interesting.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Would ove it to be Vieira - just to p1ss off Dougie and Milo enough that we wont see them for 6 months.

But I think it'll be Bruce, Newcastle havent signed anyone as yet - or Xisco

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Benitez for sure. I was working at Old Trafford today for their Everton friendly and they were absolutely horse shit. A few bad results and that place will become toxic for Benitez.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
…. Hope it’s not Potter. May only be a friendly tonight but 2-0 down & floundering up front again ?

He has a job for how ever long he wants. As club confirmed even if we went down Potter will not be sacked . Even if we struggled in the championship Potter will not be sacked. Think if our home form is as shit as last year a section of the fans will be very vocal at the games something Potter has not yet experienced

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here