Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Behold: the greatest music video ever made.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
If you have never seen this work of unparalleled genius then I envy you the experience to come.
Rest assured, you will never be quite the same again.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
As I was around when that song came out and I was/still into that genre of music, I am well aware of that video thank you very much.
So, you want a crap video thread do you, OK, you asked for it.
Stand by.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
As I was around when that song came out and I was/still into that genre of music, I am well aware of that video thank you very much.
So, you want a crap video thread do you, OK, you asked for it.
Stand by.

It is GENUINELY the greatest music video ever made.
NOTHING crap about it pal!
I love it.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Sorry did not mean to offend, I thought it was dead cheesy, or have I just been wooshed.
Great song though.
Even the legendary Luther Vandross made some awful videos.

It IS dead cheesy and THAT is where its greatness resides! We are of the same mind - no apology necessary.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It IS dead cheesy and THAT is where its greatness resides! We are of the same mind - no apology necessary.

Ah, I see.
I just love videos where you get the black guys looking all cool with 12 bikini clad girls climbing all over them, usually Rap and stuff but there are plenty to choose from.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Great song, and I hope the writers/composers got "paid in full" for all the times sections were borrowed.

Enjoyable video too, which probably cost $99 to make. Two words: leather cummerbund.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Now this is a truly awful song, performance and video. It's probably a joke, but that doesn't make it any less excruciating. I sincerely apologise for posting, in advance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here