Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship promotion.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
In the area the owners of Stoke City have slashed the wage bill by off loading and selling everything they can plus out of contract.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
West Brom maybe. Not so sure about the other favourites, Fulham and Sheff.Utd.(the latter have a better chance, I fancy). B'mth - no, don't think they've really recovered. Forest? Not enough quality (at the moment) apart from CH - and apparently no money to buy. Not the only club in that position, of course! Middlesbrough would be my second choice - NSC might collectively hate their manager (although I don't) but he's good, and knows what it takes. Seems chirpy, which for Warnock is a good sign (or a bad sign if you hate him!)
Other than that, no idea (except Derby - no chance!)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Watching Bournemouth v WBA….reasonable sized crowd…….opposition support too ..is this a recording from years gone by :whistle:

Ps it’s marvellous

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Watching Bournemouth v WBA….reasonable sized crowd…….opposition support too ..is this a recording from years gone by :whistle:

Ps it’s marvellous

It really is. I was a bit ambivalent about this season what with all the Covid, ID and parking issues but watching this and with some of the 10 year Amex content from the club in the last few days I'm starting to get excited about the season again.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Ps it’s marvellous

Yes it's a marvelous watch for the neutral. It's like watching an U10s match with good players. Wherever the ball goes, everyone chases after it. I'm really enjoying it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes it's a marvelous watch for the neutral. It's like watching an U10s match with good players. Wherever the ball goes, everyone chases after it. I'm really enjoying it.

The Big Match Revisited is even more fun then. Mud and real men tackles guaranteed!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Must start another new thread

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I wonder why Matt Clarke wasn't involved for West Brom?

I also note they only named 6 (out of a possible 7) subs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here