Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Two more 5.30pm Saturday games

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Selfishly I’m fine with these as I’m likely to become a Dad for the second time in October so Amex trips might be tricky at points…

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Later kick off is better for me - I think (I shall be in a better position to judge this after comparing Watford to Everton)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Couldn't give a rat's arse about kick off time, I'm just grateful to be watching live football in a full stadium again.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
4 out of our first 5 home games have been meddled with.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Saturday at 5.30pm is a total pain
Ruins the evening and also the afternoon. The time for games should be 3.00pm or 7.30pm/8.00pm

Yup completely. Hate the 5.30 kick offs. They cost me extra brownie points with Mrs P.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Anyone like to hazard a guess when the 5.30 Watford game will actually kick off what with the chaos of getting everyone through the checks?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Anyone like to hazard a guess when the 5.30 Watford game will actually kick off what with the chaos of getting everyone through the checks?

On time I hope, will be if on TV. I have to get back home and then travel to Essex that evening.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Selfishly I’m fine with these as I’m likely to become a Dad for the second time in October so Amex trips might be tricky at points…

I missed Wycombe at home on 18th April 1995 after Harty Jnr turned up at Southlands at 4.30am that morning. 😂

(Liam Brady allegedly resigned after that game only to have Messrs Ryan and Case talk him round)

2nd baby is a cake walk old boy 👍

All the best 🍾

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

Just arrive at the same time you normally do for a 3pm kick off, You'll be fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here