Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some people need to take a chill pill

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Wow!!

Is this thread fitted with its own time machine.

On a thread about considering others by the language you use, you have excelled yourself.

That term was used by the Funeral director and thread starter on live BBC Radio.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Having to watch my mothers funeral via a video link makes this thread even more ridiculous to me

yep same , 10 people allowed and strict social distancing and all too scared to organise a wake for fear of getting fined etc. sad that when some semblance of normality is resumed that people can't just wind their necks in and respect the occasion. Sorry for your loss.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
yep same , 10 people allowed and strict social distancing and all too scared to organise a wake for fear of getting fined etc. sad that when some semblance of normality is resumed that people can't just wind their necks in and respect the occasion. Sorry for your loss.

Thank you.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Thank you.

However, this is the 2nd, very similar post I've seen on this subject. I'm not sure of its veracity.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
can only verify my mums funeral having 10 attendees all under a lot of stress to do the "right " thing.

tragic to see on a pretty shit video link that was only operable for 48 hrs as we were not allowed to travel to the UK for it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
can only verify my mums funeral having 10 attendees all under a lot of stress to do the "right " thing.

tragic to see on a pretty shit video link that was only operable for 48 hrs as we were not allowed to travel to the UK for it.

Think you misunderstood me. I meant the 'binary' story

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Wait! There is a problem here.

Does this mean that we will have to re-write the words of "Sussex by the Sea"? It refers to both "men" and "boys" but doesn't include trans or non-binary.

So should we stop singing it as it isn't "inclusive"? Be careful what you wish for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here