Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Striker?

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Here we go again.all the same shite again.nunez injured and no chance of signing anyway. We will end up with some cheap shitehouse from Europe.and get knockbacks from anyone half decent.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Did you mean to send this to Tony Bloom?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Here we go again.all the same shite again.nunez injured and no chance of signing anyway. We will end up with some cheap shitehouse from Europe.and get knockbacks from anyone half decent.

We are happy with the squad we have etc.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Chelsea still touting around Tammy Abraham. We should stump up the £40M, stick a £100k/week contract in front of his face and just get on with it.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Christ is it only 6 August? The OP and BW2 would make a nice couple.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've heard we are in for Dani Rojas, his cheerful enthusiasm will be very welcome in our dressing room. Football is Life.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Chelsea still touting around Tammy Abraham. We should stump up the £40M, stick a £100k/week contract in front of his face and just get on with it.

Well Uncle Tony certainly has the cash burning a hole in his pocket now, Tammy is a proven goal scorer, comes withing the right age bracket etc. etc.

It won't happen though.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Well Uncle Tony certainly has the cash burning a hole in his pocket now, Tammy is a proven goal scorer, comes withing the right age bracket etc. etc.

It won't happen though.

Sadly I think Tammy has aspirations above our level and with time on his side in terms of the transfer window..... Could even be used as part of the Lukaku deal perhaps?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Sadly I think Tammy has aspirations above our level and with time on his side in terms of the transfer window..... Could even be used as part of the Lukaku deal perhaps?

Possibly, but IF, and l did say IF, we were to offer that £40M carrot being mentioned, and no other club does, then who knows, Chelski might just be tempted.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Possibly, but IF, and l did say IF, we were to offer that £40M carrot being mentioned, and no other club does, then who knows, Chelski might just be tempted.

Chelsea would accept, I doubt Tammy would

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Does anyone think that we should sign a striker.

I think it would be a good idea, i'm going to start a thread about it.

Who is in?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
BBC gossip column stating Southampton have made an enquiry about Abraham

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No need to panic I understand we are trying to entice the former Barnstoneworth United scoring machine, Davitt out of retirement to play one more season.
Should be good for 35 goals over the season with many coming from his bald head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here