Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No under 10s tickets?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My apologies if this has been mentioned on here before but am I right u10s tickets seem to have disappeared? Not sure if you can still get in family stand, but certainly seems no option in the rest of the ground?

If this is the case that’s piss poor.

el punal

My apologies if this has been mentioned on here before but am I right u10s tickets seem to have disappeared? Not sure if you can still get in family stand, but certainly seems no option in the rest of the ground?

You can definitely buy U/10s season ticket (just checked that, but don’t know whereabouts in the ground) - not sure about individual match tickets. Perhaps an email or phone call to the club might answer your query.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

I purchased an under 10 season ticket and we are both in the north

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Pretty sure U10 match tickets were scrapped for 2019/2020 season but my memory could be playing tricks on me. At the time (whenever it was) I was paying for an U10 season ticket for my kid and assumed the season tickets were getting scrapped too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here