Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Danish hippies and a dose of reality...

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

What a hero. Assaulted by two separate people, restrained without consent during an illegal occupation of public land, and still retained his cool.

THIS kind of stuff hurts the vegan cause so badly. ****ing hippier, mand.

I'm off for a Big Mac 👍

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill

What a hero. Assaulted by two separate people, restrained without consent during an illegal occupation of public land, and still retained his cool.

I'm off for a Big Mac ��

Doesn't hold back with the insults does he! mines a large fries and Chicken Wrap if you're going ;)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I still often think about the 'fund my life to live like a moron' couple, wondering what they're not doing now.

Fortunately I'm not interested enough to actually find out, but I'm back there once again.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I think if they were demonstrating about the salt, fat and sugar content they'd get more joy to be honest.... ???

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

I'm off for a Big Mac 👍

I’m sorry, are we watching the same video? ??? The guy is aggressive and abusive and you think he’s retaining his cool?

Really witty final comment btw. Really making me rethink the whole veganism thing.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I still often think about the 'fund my life to live like a moron' couple, wondering what they're not doing now.

as little as possible i expect.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’m sorry, are we watching the same video? ??? The guy is aggressive and abusive and you think he’s retaining his cool?

Really witty final comment btw. Really making me rethink the whole veganism thing.

As a victim of assault, I think he handled being physically accosted by these zealots wonderfully, using verbal warnings to de-escalate a situation where he was physically restrained from entering a place of business by members of the public with no authority to do so.

He was able to shake off the common assault he suffered at the hands of these criminals, and resolve the situation with nobody being physically harmed.

I agree with you, he was an absolute hero in such a frightening situation.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As a victim of assault, I think he handled being physically accosted by these zealots wonderfully, using verbal warnings to de-escalate a situation where he was physically restrained from entering a place of business by members of the public with no authority to do so.

He was able to shake off the common assault he suffered at the hands of these criminals, and resolve the situation with nobody being physically harmed.

:lolol:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

As a vegan, I oppose fishing so enjoy your alternate reality :wave:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
McDonalds food is ****ing terrible shite made out of the cheapest ingredients possible, cooked by "chefs" with less talent than Joey Essex and served to the great overweight unwashed while their tracksuit clad kids fight each other in the queue. It's no wonder you're not all there if you eat it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I'm off for a Big Mac ��

:lolol:

I wouldn't like to see him when he is angry.

Not sure why, off all the news stories abounding, you brought this one here though.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not sure why, off all the news stories abounding, you brought this one here though.

I've got a pretty good idea..........

gammon.JPG

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
McDonalds food is ****ing terrible shite made out of the cheapest ingredients possible, cooked by "chefs" with less talent than Joey Essex and served to the great overweight unwashed while their tracksuit clad kids fight each other in the queue. It's no wonder you're not all there if you eat it.

So you have NEVER eaten anything from there ever? Ever? I am assuming you are an omnivore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here