Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Grealish to Citeh today ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Salty. :)

I'm a football fan as well as a Brighton fan. Nowt wrong with that. Also it's quite amusing to see villa lose their golden boy.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Course it's exciting - it will be the box office transfer of the summer if/when it happens.

FWIW I reckon Villa will be completely fine. Both Buendia and Bailey are qualla.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Because Grealish is reported to have a price tag of £100 million, and Veltman (who cost us £900,000) had Grealish for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Veltman did indeed own Grealish. That was fun. However just because he is going for a big fee does not make it exciting. :shrug:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not really that exciting. Who gives a shit.

It leaves Villa as a decent team. While they lose a great player, they've signed two good ones in Bailey and Buendia.
Think they're gonna need more than that ...

Their points per game without Grealish was 0.94 last season just about enough to stay up. They are a bang average team I wouldn't classify them as decent.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd drive him there for a tenner....

...it's a lot safer than being in the passenger seat.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Veltman did indeed own Grealish. That was fun. However just because he is going for a big fee does not make it exciting. :shrug:

Well, I find it exciting, but I'm easily excited. It means Veltman can own him when we play City. Then we've only got Foden, De Bruyne etc to worry about. Piece of cake.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's going to be so "exciting" watching City piss the league. Again.
Or not.

All we have to do is win all the games we drew last season and do the double over all the relegated sides, which pretty much happened anyway, and the title is ours.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Exciting times.

Where does that leave villa ?

What WAS exciting was watching a Grealish-led Villa destroy the Champions Liverpool 7-2. That can't can't happen now.

What WILL happen is Citeh will simply beat the likes of Burnley and Watford by 6, rather than 5, and reporters will marvel at the unbelievable football made capable by the finances of a nation state, sportswashing and the utter failure of FFP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here