Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kane spotted at the Grand

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
My sauces say Kane was last seen entering the Grand Hotel... Same day as he missed his training session with Spurs.

Make of it what you will

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
My sauces say Kane was last seen entering the Grand Hotel... Same day as he missed his training session with Spurs.

Make of it what you will

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

If your sauces had said he spotted at Galileo in Woodland Drive I’d be excited [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Does that mean we get a choice on the outcome ?

My mate who is a Spuds STH says he's shitehouse.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Maybe it's part of the White to Highbury deal.
NINTCHDBPICT000574316726.jpg

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I didn't expect him to be the sort of player who doesn't turn up to training to try and force through a move. Spurs could be in trouble without him

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Imagine for a minute how many millions of pounds Spurs have paid Kane over the last few years and this is how he behaves . Not classy . If you want to move and the club don’t want to sell you , wait until your contract ends , don’t behave like a spoilt kid because you can’t get your own way !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Imagine for a minute how many millions of pounds Spurs have paid Kane over the last few years and this is how he behaves . Not classy . If you want to move and the club don’t want to sell you , wait until your contract ends , don’t behave like a spoilt kid because you can’t get your own way !

Classy and Harry Kane should not be used in the same sentence imo. Oh

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The excavator or whatever it is just moved a little bit and then stopped. I wonder if its a coffee break perhaps.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Excavator started moving again (moving out of the picture right now), also a helicopter crossed the camera.

... someone please stop me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here