Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Magical Amex moments to wet the appetite for the coming season

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ah late goals. Back when we used to score them instead of conceding them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
BDB stumbling and bumbling and falling and FORCING the winner over the line v Man City at the Amex at the back end of last season. Was truly GLORIOUS to behold :clap:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm sure there will be many moments to make us go head over heels this term.

Kazenga-LuaLua-008.jpg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That match was bloody incredible.

Probably the match of the first decade at the Amex. Fairly important in terms of league position as well as Wednesday would've still been within a sniff of the autos if they'd gone on to win. As it was they ended the night 12 points behind us (LOL).

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Don’t suppose anyone has a video clip of that Norwich player (Olsen?) falling over when trying to cross the ball and then having a fight paddy? Surely the funniest moment at the Amex - can’t wait for more of the same.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
For me, standing on the pitch after the promotion game will take some beating, have to admit I was in tears as my Dad had recently died and he would have loved it- for sheer emotion it has to be that

Coming second though is the Man City win, the fact that we were back in the stadium, being two nil down and going on to win was just magical. It was one of those moments that will stay with me. The look of total joy on all the faces arounds me when the third goal went in, and the growing realisation that we were going to win was just an amazing memory

bloody football eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here