Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Transfer rumours

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Apparently I have it on good authority from sources in the know that IF we are going to sign a striker it will be someone we’ve never heard of. Discuss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it the one from that northern club, you must know him, massive forehead, 2 left feet and drags his knuckles.
His name escapes me.......:shootself

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
He was spotted at Gatwick by all accounts, being picked up in a limo with darkened windows. Last seen exiting the South terminal going towards the M23 intersection.

If only I knew his name?

TNBA

TTF

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I refer you to comments in other threads on Edouard and Nuñez… this was not meant as a serious thread

I refer you to comments on every transfer rumour, where someone has a mate with a season ticket who thinks the player rumoured to be of interest is shitehouse, also not meant seriously.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
But I’ve been told that this mystery player who nobody has heard of, and whom nobody has a clue where he comes from is rubbish

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Apparently I have it on good authority from sources in the know that IF we are going to sign a striker it will be someone we’ve never heard of. Discuss

But how do you KNOW it will be someone we have NEVER heard of. Among 'we' the collective SOMEONE may have heard of them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So that's a "no" for Gary Goals, then.

Barbs can expect my season ticket in the post forthwith.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
All that matters is that said striker has a fanatical verging on deranged set of social media followers from their home country, who will obliterate everything the club does for the next 12 months with zillions of posts demanding Potter plays the ‘Antelope of Azerbaijan’ or ‘Bahraini Balldini’ or whatever.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You're going to have to up your game if you want to match the legend that was Ben's Grandad. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here