Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Transfer rumours

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
Apparently I have it on good authority from sources in the know that IF we are going to sign a striker it will be someone we’ve never heard of. Discuss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is someone we have never heard of better than someone we have heard of ? ???

That will keep me awake pondering.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
What are we going to discuss if nothing has happened yet, and also we have never heard of him?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Unless it is someone not currently playing professional football, someone on here will not only have heard of him, but have a mate who is a season ticket holder at his current club, who thinks he is shitehouse. Guaranteed.

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
Unless it is someone not currently playing professional football, someone on here will not only have heard of him, but have a mate who is a season ticket holder at his current club, who thinks he is shitehouse. Guaranteed.

I refer you to comments in other threads on Edouard and Nuñez… this was not meant as a serious thread

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Apparently I have it on good authority from sources in the know that IF we are going to sign a striker it will be someone we’ve never heard of. Discuss

Welbeck and Lallana aside pretty much everyone we've signed over the last five years I've not heard of so no change there.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

It might be that I have never heard of them but I bet my 14 and 18 year old lads have with their encyclopedia knowledge of world football thanks to FIFA

I suspect the 14 year old will be able to tell you his FIFA ratings as soon as he hears the name haha

If only he could apply the same skill and memory to his school work !

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
It might be that I have never heard of them but I bet my 14 and 18 year old lads have with their encyclopedia knowledge of world football thanks to FIFA

I suspect the 14 year old will be able to tell you his FIFA ratings as soon as he hears the name haha

If only he could apply the same skill and memory to his school work !

My knowledge stops at Championship Manager 99/00. Still dunno why we didn't sign Tonton Zola Moukoko

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here