Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ticket Sharing Process ...

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I paid the additional £20 for the new 'Ticket Sharing' add on to my ST (I know it's not everyone's cup of tea) so that I can pass my ticket onto one of my sons if I can't make a game. They are both Albion+ members ... paid for by yours truly :)

As things stand, I won't make the Leicester game as I should be in Crete ... so I had a look at the Albion website to try and work out how to transfer my ticket. I could only find a way for 1901 members to transfer seats ... so popped an email to Supporter Services late on Friday afternoon and received a reply 19:16 yesterday evening :clap:

Thought I'd copy the response below in case others might be looking into how to do it ...

"We are just in the process of testing this system and hope to launch the service 7 days prior to our first home league game. Please check the ticket sharing page of the tickets site from 14 August".

:thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[MENTION=42437]Jay White[/MENTION]…..look what happens when you email the club.

el punal

I paid the additional £20 for the new 'Ticket Sharing' add on to my ST (I know it's not everyone's cup of tea) so that I can pass my ticket onto one of my sons if I can't make a game. They are both Albion+ members ... paid for by yours truly :)

As things stand, I won't make the Leicester game as I should be in Crete ... so I had a look at the Albion website to try and work out how to transfer my ticket. I could only find a way for 1901 members to transfer seats ... so popped an email to Supporter Services late on Friday afternoon and received a reply 19:16 yesterday evening :clap:

Thought I'd copy the response below in case others might be looking into how to do it ...

"We are just in the process of testing this system and hope to launch the service 7 days prior to our first home league game. Please check the ticket sharing page of the tickets site from 14 August".

:thumbsup:

I have done the same with Mrs.Punal’s ST. All seems hunky dory as I have got a friend sorted to take over the ticket, have spoken with the club and everything seems in order. So, following your info. I will now contact the club on that date. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here