Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Adam Webster - our next England centre back

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
We're in the south end of WSU, so we had a birds eye view of some of his passing in the first half, which was just sensational. But while we're on CBs, that chested back pass by Dunk :ohmy:
Fantastic 1st half. We set up to overload on the right and between him and Pascal, achieved a lot of success

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Watford allowed him to basically do whatever he wanted , some of his runs into the final third were that of a attacking midfielder, best game I've seen him play by far and if it wasn't for Bossouma absolutely running the show he would of been a worthy MOM.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
If I was an Arsenal fan I’d be thinking I’d have rather we spent £50M on any one of Webster, Bissouma or Dunk. White is a good player, but those 3 are the spine of this side

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If I was an Arsenal fan I’d be thinking I’d have rather we spent £50M on any one of Webster, Bissouma or Dunk. White is a good player, but those 3 are the spine of this side

This. And if you want a goal-stopping centreback (with the occasional goal in him) you can add Duffer.

And then there's Veltman.

Arsenal, Arsenal, my poor, poor sad Arsenal :facepalm:

:lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Been the best central defender in the team for about 14 months and seemingly there is no end to his development. Its a scouting/recruitment failure from all the top sides in England not to be in for him but I'm pleased with that.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Been the best central defender in the team for about 14 months and seemingly there is no end to his development. Its a scouting/recruitment failure from all the top sides in England not to be in for him but I'm pleased with that.

Yes all of this.

In Webster and Bissouma we have 2 players who would imorove every top side. I desperately hope we manage to keep them both for as long as possible.

boik

Just seen Webbo's stats for yesterday. 110 passes (most in team) and 94% accuracy (highest in team). He is just so underrated by the outside world. Long may it continue.

Whoops, just noticed that Dunk was at 96%. What a pair.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Just seen Webbo's stats for yesterday. 110 passes (most in team) and 94% accuracy (highest in team). He is just so underrated by the outside world. Long may it continue.

Totally underrated. I can only imagine because he came from the Championship

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Our defence is absolutely class. Webster and Dunk are two of the best centre backs in the league.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020

I think we can say Sussex is up right up there, do you have any idea about Mr. Marchs passing yesterday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here