Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] ID required to enter the Amex

Jay White

Banned
Jul 26, 2021
Whats accepted? Bus passes, driving licence, passports we know are. Birth certificates? Basically what else and what'll happen if fans turn up without id?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not you again. Why don’t you email the club like you were advised to last time.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I’m going to Giraffe on Saturday and didn’t know I needed ID, assume driving licence is ok which would always be in my wallet but my 14 son only really has passport ID which I’d need to bring with me on Thursday when I travel to Sussex.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I’m going to Giraffe on Saturday and didn’t know I needed ID, assume driving licence is ok which would always be in my wallet but my 14 son only really has passport ID which I’d need to bring with me on Thursday when I travel to Sussex.

Be sure to bring some tree branches

a-very-british-safari-port-lympne-reserve-kent.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It's the first I've heard of needing ID. There's no mention of it in the email I got containing my season ticket, nor the one about direct debits and there's no mention of it on ticket information on the club website

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2198922/first-three-home-games-now-on-sale

I know that we may have to show proof of vaccination (although that hasn't been confirmed yet) but what's that got to do with driving licences?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Not you again. Why don’t you email the club like you were advised to last time.

Jay has the seat next to you HT.

What time’s kick off?
Which player is that?
What type of beer is there?
Is it gluten-free?
How long till half time?
How much additional time is there?
Why was that goal ruled out?
Why wasn’t that a free kick?
What are they singing?
Why is Posh Spice a slapper?
Will the trains going back be busy?
Who am I?
What am I doing here?
Why have you got a handbag?
Why didn’t you hang your coat up?
etc
etc
etc…

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It's the first I've heard of needing ID. There's no mention of it in the email I got containing my season ticket, nor the one about direct debits and there's no mention of it on ticket information on the club website

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2198922/first-three-home-games-now-on-sale

I know that we may have to show proof of vaccination (although that hasn't been confirmed yet) but what's that got to do with driving licences?

This.
I wasn't aware of any ID required and hadn't seen any confirmation of Covid vaccination being a requirement either.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Blokes a wind up merchant. Bombarded other ST threads with the same questions about not having smart phone and told many times to call the club. If you have a downloaded ticket then you don't need any ID

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

On a serious note, the ticket confirmation page for Getafe (at least for me) seems to have the Man City ground rules info still on it. Photo ID required and masks to be worn at all times everywhere.

It looked to me like it hadn't been updated since it referred to the old government guidelines and a quick chat with [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] later, the club are looking into it.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
This.
I wasn't aware of any ID required and hadn't seen any confirmation of Covid vaccination being a requirement either.

Covid vaccination rules supposed to start in Sept.

But call or email the club for confirmation, they reply pretty quickly

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Blokes a wind up merchant. Bombarded other ST threads with the same questions about not having smart phone and told many times to call the club. If you have a downloaded ticket then you don't need any ID

Thanks

I couldn't work out where he got the idea from seeing that the club didn't mention it

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Covid vaccination rules supposed to start in Sept.

But call or email the club for confirmation, they reply pretty quickly

Club emailed back to say they were looking into if the mask info was current immediately, on a Sunday night. Very impressive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here