Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Albion badges etc. In incongruous places

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Earlier today, I walked past a car with german plates with a Brighton and Hove Albion tag hanging off its rear view mirror. This was in rural South Yorkshire.

As a combination this seems unlikely.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Earlier today, I walked past a car with german plates with a Brighton and Hove Albion tag hanging off its rear view mirror. This was in rural South Yorkshire.

That's nothing. Virtually every day for years I've seen a car with Arizona plates with Albion stickers in the rear windows - this was in Chandler, Tempe, Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There was a car parked on lower Brents in Faversh

Actually this is boring too so I wiill desist.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
About 10 years ago I was sat in a restaurant in Barbados and in the distance I heard "seeeeaaaaagguuuulllls"
Had to chuckle.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Bedfordshire hikers. Lyme Regis beach. Last two trips away so a 100% recent hit rate.

Further back, Clearwater in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I saw a man wearing a Sussex County CC t shirt in our local generic coffee shop last week........

The world's gone mad :shootself

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Years ago (circa 2010) I saw a guy in a Hanoian bar wearing an Albion shirt.

Just this year I encountered a Spanish bloke strolling along the seafront in Almeria wearing one.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
At the British Super Bikes at Russell Brand’s Snatch last Friday, wearing my old BHA white bucket hat I exchanged brief greetings in passing with a chap in a blue BHA zip-up tracksuit top. [MENTION=3858]Motogull[/MENTION] I’m thinking you...or possibly not
:)

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
At the British Super Bikes at Russell Brand’s Snatch last Friday, wearing my old BHA white bucket hat I exchanged brief greetings in passing with a chap in a blue BHA zip-up tracksuit top. [MENTION=3858]Motogull[/MENTION] I’m thinking you...or possibly not
:)

Sadly not. Had it not been for a poxy holiday, I would have been there.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patreon
Aug 24, 2020

How do you know it wasn't Pascal Gross on a quick tour of Yorkshire, after yesterday's game?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My eldest son who lives in Kent and isn’t an Albion fan sent me a couple of messages recently.

He was up North ( not sure where exactly ) he was watching a football tournament and in a team wearing blue one player had an Albion retro 83 cup final shirt.

He spotted a guy running the carousel on Herne Bay pier that was wearing an Albion coat.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Haarlem beach, Holland. My cousin spotted an Albion shirt playing footie on the sand there.

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
And you'll be pleased to know that Mexico City is blessed with the daily sight of an Abion sticker in the rear window of my car

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here