Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations Boris and Carrie

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
His mother has died; it will be a horrid time for him, so sympathy for his loss.

Any further comment at this time is superfluous ..... and frankly, crass.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Thoughts with Boris and his family at this difficult time. Cut the guy some slack - if he had compassionate leave for a few days then I wouldn't blame him.

Some terrible comments on here. :down:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Thoughts with Boris and his family at this difficult time. Cut the guy some slack - if he had compassionate leave for a few days then I wouldn't blame him.

Some terrible comments on here. :down:

I’m sure the first thing Johnson does of a morning is to log onto NSC to check for comments! Never understand why it bothers people so much.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
His mother has died so he dresses up as a gas fitter for a photo opp.
He’s a sociopath responsible for 170,000 deaths and counting. He pushes half a million people into food poverty while spending thousands (of other peoples’ money) on wallpaper.
He only cares about himself
Sympathy?

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
His mother has died so he dresses up as a gas fitter for a photo opp.
He’s a sociopath responsible for 170,000 deaths and counting. He pushes half a million people into food poverty while spending thousands (of other peoples’ money) on wallpaper.
He only cares about himself
Sympathy?
I'm sure it's perfectly obvious to nearly everyone, apart from the seriously stupid, that monday's gas fitter photo was taken before the death of his mother on Monday. You might be the only person who doesn't see that.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I'm sure it's perfectly obvious to nearly everyone, apart from the seriously stupid, that monday's gas fitter photo was taken before the death of his mother on Monday. You might be the only person who doesn't see that.

and how do you know that for sure are you part of the press entourage or his security detail?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Aye….somewhat surprised at the vitriol…perhaps a little naive of me.

A bit strange to post it on the thread titled "Congratulations Boris and Carrie", unless you think they would welcome her passing, which for all I know about their family relations may be entirely possible. Boris does seem to enjoy a cash windfall, and doesn't seem to care about what he has to say or do to get his hands on it, so long as it doesn't require much effort, so maybe you are right, but I would imagine he is quite sad about his mother passing at this moment.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A bit strange to post it on the thread titled "Congratulations Boris and Carrie", unless you think they would welcome her passing, which for all I know about their family relations may be entirely possible. Boris does seem to enjoy a cash windfall, and doesn't seem to care about what he has to say or do to get his hands on it, so long as it doesn't require much effort, so maybe you are right, but I would imagine he is quite sad about his mother passing at this moment.

I linked it to a post…rather than start a new thread….still someone can always do that if they want to :shrug:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
His mother has died; it will be a horrid time for him, so sympathy for his loss.

Any further comment at this time is superfluous ..... and frankly, crass.

But he commented that we need to pile the bodies high when my mother died but I and others are not allowed to make comments when his mother died because pond scum like you, Mouldy Boots, Baker Lite and the Fairy piece of crap protect the moron that is Johnson.
Well, you and the others can f**k right off, I will say whatever I want to whether or not you, and the other retarded right wingers, like it or not.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here