Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations Boris and Carrie

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have sympathy with Johnson on this one, the loss of a parent is dreadful, as I quite recently know, so, for the sake of levelling off, as long as Johnson says that I have piled her up high along with the thousands of others, including my Mother, then he will get some respect from me.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Unfortunately his mother won’t be there to see her grandchild as she has passed away …no matter what one may think of BJ the loss of a parent no matter what age is hard to take

Sorry. The man that is bringing the country to its knees and whose actions killed many people’s parents, gets no sympathy from me. When he starts acting like a human, I’ll treat him like one. Til then he can **** off.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Made decisions that killed thousands
Freezes public sector work pay
Raises taxes for the UK’s poorest
Continually lies about brexit whilst peoples livelihoods sink and the cost of living goes up
Handed Covid related contracts worth billions to his unqualified chums, probably costing the lives of thousands including healthcare workers.
Refused to sack people who broke their own Covid rules and then lied to us about it.

No sympathy here.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm just writing the Congratulations card now. Congratulations to Carrie and Alexander on the announcement of Carrie's second and Alexander's ..........................?

Anyone help out ???

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well this is going well...

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I have sympathy with Johnson on this one, the loss of a parent is dreadful, as I quite recently know, so, for the sake of levelling off, as long as Johnson says that I have piled her up high along with the thousands of others, including my Mother, then he will get some respect from me.
Yes, it's very sad.

I guess he's got to take it on the chin.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Sorry. The man that is bringing the country to its knees and whose actions killed many people’s parents, gets no sympathy from me. When he starts acting like a human, I’ll treat him like one. Til then he can **** off.

On the one hand, Sympathies for his loss

On the other hand, I have just read that he said his mother taught him "the equal importance, the equal dignity, the equal worth of every human being on the planet!"

All I can say is it doesn't show.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I suppose being the mods mate, you can get away with anything you like.

You really are a C@NT.

As is our Prime Minister......, as is Theresa Coffey, and Priti Patel, and Michael Gove, and........... Not an ounce of humanity between them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here