Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Pork pie?

That's healthy.

:shrug:

Sadly, for those of us who enjoy witty one-liners, Pork Pie's ability to entertain us further on this thread has been withdrawn.

Additional sanctions may also have been applied - but of course I couldn't possibly comment.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sadly, for those of us who enjoy witty one-liners, Pork Pie's ability to entertain us further on this thread has been withdrawn.

Additional sanctions may also have been issued - but of course I couldn't possibly comment.

I feel suddenly deprived of cholesterol.

How sad.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I guess it’s a lesson for all of us not to go to a friendly at Luton, drink 2 cans of Fosters on the train home then log onto NSC.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Whoo a keyboard warrior. Lol

You've just called someone 'scum' and suggested someone else drown in their vomit.... :shrug:

I think you may have taken the wrong turning here. Argus Comments is down in the sewer.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Additional sanctions may also have been applied - but of course I couldn't possibly comment.

ooh_yeah.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Too many frigging people already.
Bloody selfish to keep spaffing out so many children. Put a fracking condom on or **** on her **** or the curtains or something.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Too many frigging people already.
Bloody selfish to keep spaffing out so many children. Put a fracking condom on or **** on her **** or the curtains or something.

Getting it done....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's from PMQs when Lyndsay Hoyle made a veiled threat to cut him off by saying, "Thankfully we’ve got the sound… we don’t want to lose it."

The video's on here.

https://www.clactonandfrintongazett...osition-questions--speaker-tells-off-johnson/

I thought it was quite funny.

I see. Crikey. The man is quite an extraordinary buffoon. He came across there like an eccentric owner of an antique shop that had been passing off bits of wood cuttings as relics of the true cross and, under cross* examination says 'and whatabout that fellow over there and his dubious tie???' :facepalm:

:thumbsup:

*Edit that was an unintentional bit of low comedy, but I'll accept full credit for it :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Unfortunately his mother won’t be there to see her grandchild as she has passed away …no matter what one may think of BJ the loss of a parent no matter what age is hard to take

Are we sure it was his parent?

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Unfortunately his mother won’t be there to see her grandchild as she has passed away …no matter what one may think of BJ the loss of a parent no matter what age is hard to take

I wonder how many children around the country are thinking the same about their elderly parents who have sadly passed away under Mr Johnson’s stewardship of the Covid crisis?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Are we sure it was his parent?

I know you hold no candle for Boris but, as someone who lost their Mum two weeks ago and so know how it feels, I'd suggest that comment is somewhat below the belt.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here