Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations Boris and Carrie

D

Deleted member 2719

Don’t start back peddling now H.
You seem a thoroughly spiteful and vindictive thug.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He is, and is showing his true colours and those that protect him to the hilt must have bundles of the same personality, or are just spineless.

Well the good news is Raleigh Whopper will be in the clear now that the Head Moderator’s mentor has jumped in to validate his rather aggressive post[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This has to be a mod second account surely, how does he vent his anger straight down the throats of posters and not get pulled up and banned.???

Jan 30, 2008
He is, and is showing his true colours and those that protect him to the hilt must have bundles of the same personality, or are just spineless.

This has to be a mod second account surely, how does he vent his anger straight down the throats of posters and not get pulled up and banned.???

Because he's woke
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well the good news is Raleigh Whopper will be in the clear now that the Head Moderator’s mentor has jumped in to validate his rather aggressive post[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
[MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] has got something right.

Well, nearly right. [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] confirmed that he is (at least) a second account a few days ago, but I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere that he's a mod, and he's certainly capable of venting his anger and getting himself banned. Multiple times :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here