Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford tickets are there any left

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Mine will be available as I'm not home till end of August. Just need to work out how to sort this out through the club website.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is that a joke?!

No. The club switches it off.
That’s why they say tickets on sale from 9am on a certain day because they switch it on.
You’ll find fans can’t buy tickets during the night either. It’s not a 24/7 availability.

On a side note, I’m buying a ticket for my grandson on Tuesday, when sth can buy extra tickets, so the game isn’t sold out.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That’s why they say tickets on sale from 9am on a certain day because they switch it on.
You’ll find fans can’t buy tickets during the night either. It’s not a 24/7 availability.

On a side note, I’m buying a ticket for my grandson on Tuesday, when sth can buy extra tickets, so the game isn’t sold out.

You can go on the site now and use the software for Getafe tickets? I’ve never not been able to buy tickets or access it and I’ve tried it at funny times…?! Would be crazy to be a prem league club and switch off the ticket sales system as there’s surely no reason to?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You can go on the site now and use the software for Getafe tickets? I’ve never not been able to buy tickets or access it and I’ve tried it at funny times…?! Would be crazy to be a prem league club and switch off the ticket sales system as there’s surely no reason to?

Sections can be switched off and I’ve seen posts from people trying at 10pm, and not able to get in?
:shrug:

I’m not saying it definitively but the club does seem to have control over the timing of ticket sales.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Sections can be switched off and I’ve seen posts from people trying at 10pm, and not able to get in?
:shrug:

I’m not saying it definitively but the club does seem to have control over the timing of ticket sales.

The ability to get past the buy button depends on the current restriction on sales. Until Tuesday the 3 home matches are only available for members so if you login as an ST the buy button will be greyed out or not there at all. Conversely if a member logs in it will be available.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Barbs has just been doing the hoovering so he had to unplug it. But he’s finished now so he’s just plugged it back in. When we get a double socket fitted they’ll be no stopping us!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Not saying you are wrong as I have no idea. However, the fact they are available to STH on Tuesday doesn’t necessarily mean tickets are still available. They announce all the tiers for away tickets but they often sell out before the lowest tier. All of that said I would guess there is no way Watford is already sold out because hardly anybody has had an opportunity to buy as yet. So basically, when all is said and done. you are right TB :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here