NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Awful case.

Apparently Tommy Robinson was on the street mobilizing protest when he got whiff that an Asian had been accused. Fancy that. The complete clown.

Jesus Christ, that's horrendous for those innocent people. Hope they lock her up for a long time.

Terrible for true victims of the crimes too.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Jesus Christ, that's horrendous for those innocent people. Hope they lock her up for a long time.

Eight and a half years. What a horrific thing to do, not just because those men went through hell due to her lies, but it demeans any woman wanting to report real rapes.

I sat in court listening and watching a sentencing of a woman who falsely cried rape. The poor man went through terrors in custody, his father lost his job and it was all a pack of lies. The police and CPS soon realised she was lying, and charged her with peverting the course of justice. She was convicted on forensic evidence as well as normal evidence.
The victim statement before the sentencing was heartbreaking to hear.

Lies ruin lives.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Got 8 years.....

macky

Dec 28, 2004

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apparently there's a video of the accused asian bloke thanking Tommy for the help he gave in clearing his name
Seriously? How surprising. Link?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You could always search your self But here you go

Just watched the vid. Bit of a mess to be fair. It is easy to be contrite after the fact.

"I went to expose them".

"no-one trusts anything"

Better to wind his neck in.

Edit I watched his Oxford union address some years ago. I have huge empathy with him, But he's got the same brain as Joey Barton (who I also really like). Sometimes it's best to employ a minder. Someone who gets the facts checked before one gobs off.

(I know all about this at work. Multo disciplinary summonses. I wonder if Robinson and Barton share my neurodiversity? Trouble is...it is part of being on the spectrum to always think you are in the right. Of the three....I suspect Barton is furthest ahead of the curve. Till next time, of course).

Thanks for posting the link :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here