Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
You used the word upset, I just laugh at people who believe that everyone who thinks differently to themselves should be banned/locked up etc etc. Freedom of speech works in many ways.

I haven't said anything about banning or freedom of speech. I asked why you seem to be upset that someone told other fans to stop chanting the name of a convicted racist thug at a football game?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I haven't said anything about banning or freedom of speech. I asked why you seem to be upset that someone told other fans to stop chanting the name of a convicted racist thug at a football game?

We can go round the houses many, many times. You asked why I was upset, I told you that I wasn’t. I did not state that you had mentioned banning, the OP did that. Anything else I can put you straight on?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
We can go round the houses many, many times. You asked why I was upset, I told you that I wasn’t. I did not state that you had mentioned banning, the OP did that. Anything else I can put you straight on?

You’re banging your head against a brick wall with these silly sausages, it all started with 17.4 million voting to leave the corrupt EU, every single one of us racist.. not agreeing with grovelling on our knees for career criminals,racist… not agreeing with illegal immigration and grooming gangs, racist…
Truly pathetic.

Jan 30, 2008
You’re banging your head against a brick wall with these silly sausages, it all started with 17.4 million voting to leave the corrupt EU, every single one of us racist.. not agreeing with grovelling on our knees for career criminals,racist… not agreeing with illegal immigration and grooming gangs, racist…
Truly pathetic.

This all day long , woke virtue signalling cancel culturists with their heads firmly planted up their arses
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This all day long , woke virtue signalling cancel culturists with their heads firmly planted up their arses
Regards
DF

quality and Inclusion Officer
Job reference
orbis/TP/1262/15723
Number of positions
Salary
£37,127 to £38,612 per annum
Closing date
Sunday 22 August 2021
Organisation
East Sussex County Council
Department
Adult Social Care and Health
Contract type
Permanent

Could be worth a go? Get yourself off here and put something back to the countr you continually slag off?

Good luck. Wear a tie and tuck your shirt in. Good lad.

https://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/jobso...m_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic

Jan 30, 2008
quality and Inclusion Officer
Job reference
orbis/TP/1262/15723
Number of positions
Salary
£37,127 to £38,612 per annum
Closing date
Sunday 22 August 2021
Organisation
East Sussex County Council
Department
Adult Social Care and Health
Contract type
Permanent

Could be worth a go? Get yourself off here and put something back to the countr you continually slag off?

Good luck. Wear a tie and tuck your shirt in. Good lad.

https://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/jobso...m_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic

A job that Never existed a while back ,another non productive position to be filled by a box ticker
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Read some international news.
The world is sadly an incredibly brutal place.
Your slogan may give you comfort in your nice cosy living room, but hate wins in places around the world all the time, and always will long after you are dead.
Humans have been doing hate for tens of thousands of years...........there is no indication it will end.

So in your estimation, that seems to indicate that we shouldn’t try to do anything about it? How sad.

The main tenet of all the major religions is something along the lines of “do unto others as you would have them do to you”, and yes, that includes Islam, despite what people say about it being a religion of hate.

And despite your miserable outlook, people can actually ENJOY trying to do things right. I read something by Jess Phillips the other week where she said she enjoys being angry - I know exactly what she means.

Enjoy your cesspit.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
A job that Never existed a while back ,another non productive position to be filled by a box ticker
Regards
DF

With that comment you really are showing your ignorance. I think your cesspit is worse than pastafarian’s.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
So in your estimation, that seems to indicate that we shouldn’t try to do anything about it? How sad.

The main tenet of all the major religions is something along the lines of “do unto others as you would have them do to you”, and yes, that includes Islam, despite what people say about it being a religion of hate.

And despite your miserable outlook, people can actually ENJOY trying to do things right. I read something by Jess Phillips the other week where she said she enjoys being angry - I know exactly what she means.

Enjoy your cesspit.

I've asked pastafarian a few times why it is he found the whole kekistan/pepe the frog/meme culture stuff so hilarious, given that is so virulently antisemitic, racist and downright unpleasant. He always avoided the question and used to make up bullshit about me accusing him of stuff, when all I did was, given his posts on the subject right here on NSC, asked him what he enjoyed about it.
I guess 'enjoying the cesspit' might be part of it, albeit, online, so, the real life pain it inflicts on people, doesn't affect him.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ah. Oh well. Back to the jobcentre with you.

Haven: Toilet Attendant
SAVE

Haven
Worthing
Apply on Learn4Good
1 day agoFull–time
Job Description

Do you want a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?

https://www.learn4good.com/jobs/worthing/uk/maintenance/495034677/e/

Any good, Das?

Maybe some good could come out of this thread if we find some employment and purpose in life for Ppf. Any opportunities that he doesn't think he is up to (or he fails miserably at the first stage of application), he could pass onto JCFG ? Two birds, one stone :wink:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

So in a nutshell you are AN Other one of these people who buys into the idea there is this certain section of society who seem to hold some sort of overriding power that prevents people from expressing themselves or denies their freedoms even though, like all the others, you probably couldn't give an example or name a specific person.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So in a nutshell you are AN Other one of these people who buys into the idea there is this certain section of society who seem to hold some sort of overriding power that prevents people from expressing themselves or denies their freedoms even though, like all the others, you probably couldn't give an example or name a specific person.

If you could actually punctuate the above it would be much appreciated.

As to the content of your post, please note that the OP was calling for people to be BANNED from football matched for chanting the name of someone they do not like. I have stated that I laugh at people like that. Please do not make out that I am some kind of conspiracy theorist.

upformiddle

Aug 3, 2021
Funny that he is called racist but has never been charged with it or any hate crime. Especially when the establishment are out to bring him down by making trumped up charges that no one else would be charged with. Also weird that he has never faced a jury, his court cases are always dealt with by a judge ( working for the Establishment) . The government, police, courts and all lefties are scared of what he has to say and want to bring him down. Watch “ Panadrama” on YouTube to see how the BBC tried to bring him down.

Jan 30, 2008
Funny that he is called racist but has never been charged with it or any hate crime. Especially when the establishment are out to bring him down by making trumped up charges that no one else would be charged with. Also weird that he has never faced a jury, his court cases are always dealt with by a judge ( working for the Establishment) . The government, police, courts and all lefties are scared of what he has to say and want to bring him down. Watch “ Panadrama” on YouTube to see how the BBC tried to bring him down.

defund the BBC, Shame on them :nono:
regards
DF

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

We have a Yaxley-Lennon supporter.

I will call you out. The man is a racist enabler. He has learned to tread a fine line encouraging others in their racist far right views. His words and beliefs are abhorrent.

Anyone supporting him supports a racist agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here