Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Did you see your hero Yaxley-Lennon blubbing for his mummy when he got banged up? Hilarious. Not a big hardman you are idolising; a pathetic wimp without his bully-boy thugs standing behind him.

Odd fella to worship but it takes all sorts.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So in your estimation, that seems to indicate that we shouldn’t try to do anything about it? How sad.

An assumption, wrapped up in a question……… and beginning with so. You can do better than this

The main tenet of all the major religions is something along the lines of “do unto others as you would have them do to you”, and yes, that includes Islam, despite what people say about it being a religion of hate.

But that isn’t correct though, whilst that is a major tenet of Christianity it isn’t a main tenet of Islam.
The main tenets of Islam are the five pillars of Islam of which ““do unto others as you would have them do to you” is not one.
Some say its a religion of hate..........Islam is not a religion of peace (doesnt make it a religion of hate), it is a religion of submission. There are certainly some very questionable sections of the Koran and Haddiths which by todays standards are downright hate.........but there again there are sections of the bible that are pretty crackers, which christians prefer to ignore as old fire and brimstone religion.

And despite your miserable outlook, people can actually ENJOY trying to do things right. I read something by Jess Phillips the other week where she said she enjoys being angry - I know exactly what she means.

Not me chap........im always happy, just ask WZ, he is constantly whining about my non miserable outlook.
let people like Jess Phillips continue to enjoy being angry if they want, its their life
Seems like a waste of quality time if you ask me, life is too bloody short and precious to be constantly angry. Angry people have a miserable negative outlook on life. I cant be bothered with negative people, i prefer to keep them out of my life.

Enjoy your cesspit.

Not very christian of you , but Its not mine, the bear pit belongs to everyone who posts in it, including you. :bigwave:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
They like a bit of stalking don’t they, these racists. With Belfield appearing in court soon to face no less than twelve counts of stalking, now Yaxley-Lemon has got himself a stalking order for stalking, harassing, and threatening a female journalists and her partner. Ever such nice boys.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-year-stalking-ban-after-harassing-journalist

Two commonalities with these sorts; stalking and unsubstantiated claims that people are paedophiles. A very odd mentality.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Two commonalities with these sorts; stalking and unsubstantiated claims that people are paedophiles. A very odd mentality.

Anyone who accuses someone else of being a paedophile as an attempt to get a reaction is very, very suspect.

It demonstrates that they don’t really have an idea how devastating child abuse is. The fact that they can bandy the accusation around so freely is an indication that they don’t regard it as a particularly serious crime. Which is very worrying indeed.
We’ve all done the odd “nonce” quip about someone like Prince Andrew but to actually accuse someone when you know it’s untrue, different level of creepiness.

Last edited:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Not me chap........im always happy, just ask WZ, he is constantly whining about my non miserable outlook.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Bunch of cvnts.......lib dem twats who supported revoking are the worst type of citizen that exist in the country

Lib dem revokers were cvnts and will always be known as cvnts
Worst type of citizen in the country.............nasty cvnty cvnts lib dem twats

Think you get my drift on those undemocratic loon fvckwits

still doesnt change the fact lib dem revokers will always be cvnts

If you say so
Lib dem revokers are cvnts though..............worst citizens the UK has

The postings of a very normal individual, nothing wrong with getting irritated by politicians every once in a while....what's that? All these quotes are from the same page of one thread? Oh.

Very normal, very happy.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

The postings of a very normal individual, nothing wrong with getting irritated by politicians every once in a while....what's that? All these quotes are from the same page of one thread? Oh.

Very normal, very happy.

no one loves demagoguery more than Pasta.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Very normal, very happy.

I was tempted to see what you found so funny, then thought, nah. :shrug:

pastabake.JPG

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Bankrupt, you say? Cancun doesn't come cheaply. Neither is it half term holidays.

[tweet]1510193456588607491[/tweet]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It has been a long time, now.....Come on, fan boys. Where is your rebuttal? Or has TB smashed you into the allotments?

I'll start you off.

Whatabout his patriotism? As an ex serviceman, he kept us safe from the Agies, the IRA and the Muslims.

:lolol:

:tosser:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
So it seems Tommy Robinson was right all along with his claims of grooming gangs in Telford.
I wonder if anyone from the Home Office will be sending him a bunch of flowers ?

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Anyone who accuses someone else of being a paedophile as an attempt to get a reaction is very, very suspect.

It demonstrates that they don’t really have an idea how devastating child abuse is. The fact that they can bandy the accusation around so freely is an indication that they don’t regard it as a particularly serious crime. Which is very worrying indeed.
We’ve all done the odd “nonce” quip about someone like Prince Andrew but to actually accuse someone when you know it’s untrue, different level of creepiness.

that/ this is very murky pond to wade into old boy .....ich bin aus..!! x why is it like it is ..??

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
So it seems Tommy Robinson was right all along with his claims of grooming gangs in Telford.
I wonder if anyone from the Home Office will be sending him a bunch of flowers ?

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

You should be asking the Shropshire police, not some vigilante who gets arrested for filming outside court rooms. He's just found a handy way to fleece his followers for money.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-blew-7191586

Hope Not Hate started investigating child abuse in Keighley in 2005. This is their evidence about Stephen Yaxley Lennon.

Lennon has consistently ignored or even defended occurrences of these crimes in his own ranks, proving that he is more concerned with attacking Muslims than actually combatting CSE or challenging sexual violence.

Notoriously, in June 2010 Lennon’s close friend and ally Richard Price was convicted of making four indecent images of children, and possessing cocaine and crack cocaine. The vile images were found on his computer by police after he was arrested for disturbances at an EDL demonstration.

Far from condemning Price’s crimes, the EDL launched a campaign for his release. Lennon himself wholeheartedly supported Price, claiming he had been “stitched up” and that “Price has no idea how they were on his computer.”[ii] When Lennon’s claims became untenable, he switched positions and finally condemned him.

https://hopenothate.org.uk/2022/01/...-comes-to-opposing-child-sexual-exploitation/

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here