Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
If anyone sings a song in his name at a Brighton game again they need banning from this club for life.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why ? As much as find him loathsome I wouldn't endorse that. As much as I find booing 'the knee' I wouldn't like that.

But was it Albion fans ? Luton is his home town.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Altogether now, Ohhhhh Tommy Tommy! Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’d rather people were banned from NSC for life for deliberately starting pointless binfest threads.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
It was probably looking at it a small minority, but that should never happen, hopefully when I told them to “shut the f*ck up” they’ll never do it again

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If anyone sings a song in his name at a Brighton game again they need banning from this club for life.

:lolol:
You clearly didnt get the recent memo from the woke awake club that politics and sport SHOULD mix......(but only when its a political viewpoint the echo chamber agrees with)

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
:lolol:
You clearly didnt get the recent memo from the woke awake club that politics and sport SHOULD mix......(but only when its a political viewpoint the echo chamber agrees with)

hatewontwin.gif

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Read some international news.
The world is sadly an incredibly brutal place.
Your slogan may give you comfort in your nice cosy living room, but hate wins in places around the world all the time, and always will long after you are dead.
Humans have been doing hate for tens of thousands of years...........there is no indication it will end.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Read some international news.
The world is sadly an incredibly brutal place.
Your slogan may give you comfort in your nice cosy living room, but hate wins in places around the world all the time, and always will long after you are dead.
Humans have been doing hate for tens of thousands of years...........there is no indication it will end.

sorry I thought catchy 3 word slogans we be your kind of thing

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It was probably looking at it a small minority, but that should never happen, hopefully when I told them to “shut the f*ck up” they’ll never do it again

Ohh, you sound very virile!

'Hey! You! Stop saying things that I don't agree with'.

That'll stop them.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Ohh, you sound very virile!

'Hey! You! Stop saying things that I don't agree with'.

That'll stop them.

Why are you upset that an Albion fan told some other Albion fans to stop chanting the name of a convicted racist thug?

This goes out to you and [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION]

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Why are you upset that an Albion fan told some other Albion fans to stop chanting the name of a convicted racist thug?

This goes out to you and [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION]

You used the word upset, I just laugh at people who believe that everyone who thinks differently to themselves should be banned/locked up etc etc. Freedom of speech works in many ways.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here