Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Members

0 Not allowed!
    Did you see your hero Yaxley-Lennon blubbing for his mummy when he got banged up? Hilarious. Not a big hardman you are idolising; a pathetic wimp without his bully-boy thugs standing behind him.

Odd fella to worship but it takes all sorts.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by DavidinSouthampton View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So in your estimation, that seems to indicate that we shouldn’t try to do anything about it? How sad.
      An assumption, wrapped up in a question……… and beginning with so. You can do better than this

The main tenet of all the major religions is something along the lines of “do unto others as you would have them do to you”, and yes, that includes Islam, despite what people say about it being a religion of hate.
      But that isn’t correct though, whilst that is a major tenet of Christianity it isn’t a main tenet of Islam.
      The main tenets of Islam are the five pillars of Islam of which ““do unto others as you would have them do to you” is not one.
      Some say its a religion of hate..........Islam is not a religion of peace (doesnt make it a religion of hate), it is a religion of submission. There are certainly some very questionable sections of the Koran and Haddiths which by todays standards are downright hate.........but there again there are sections of the bible that are pretty crackers, which christians prefer to ignore as old fire and brimstone religion.

And despite your miserable outlook, people can actually ENJOY trying to do things right. I read something by Jess Phillips the other week where she said she enjoys being angry - I know exactly what she means.
      Not me chap........im always happy, just ask WZ, he is constantly whining about my non miserable outlook.
      let people like Jess Phillips continue to enjoy being angry if they want, its their life
      Seems like a waste of quality time if you ask me, life is too bloody short and precious to be constantly angry. Angry people have a miserable negative outlook on life. I cant be bothered with negative people, i prefer to keep them out of my life.

Enjoy your cesspit.
      Not very christian of you , but Its not mine, the bear pit belongs to everyone who posts in it, including you.
      Pastafarian -They Them

1 Not allowed!
      They like a bit of stalking don’t they, these racists. With Belfield appearing in court soon to face no less than twelve counts of stalking, now Yaxley-Lemon has got himself a stalking order for stalking, harassing, and threatening a female journalists and her partner. Ever such nice boys.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ing-journalist
      The Clamp; the stink of excellence in a world gone tits up.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      They like a bit of stalking don’t they, these racists. With Belfield appearing in court soon to face no less than twelve counts of stalking, now Yaxley-Lemon has got himself a stalking order for stalking, harassing, and threatening a female journalists and her partner. Ever such nice boys.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ing-journalist
      Two commonalities with these sorts; stalking and unsubstantiated claims that people are paedophiles. A very odd mentality.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlingGammon View Post
      Two commonalities with these sorts; stalking and unsubstantiated claims that people are paedophiles. A very odd mentality.
      Anyone who accuses someone else of being a paedophile as an attempt to get a reaction is very, very suspect.

It demonstrates that they don’t really have an idea how devastating child abuse is. The fact that they can bandy the accusation around so freely is an indication that they don’t regard it as a particularly serious crime. Which is very worrying indeed.
      We’ve all done the odd “nonce” quip about someone like Prince Andrew but to actually accuse someone when you know it’s untrue, different level of creepiness.
      Last edited by The Clamp; 14-10-2021 at 06:45.
      The Clamp; the stink of excellence in a world gone tits up.