Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Next Dr Who?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes he's great.

Love to see him threaten to BURN the Daleks :lolol:

He was brilliant as Moriatry opposite Cumberbatch, he's usually very watchable other than his role in " Pride " .... he really struggled to sound Welsh !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He was brilliant as Moriatry opposite Cumberbatch, he's usually very watchable other than his role in " Pride " .... he really struggled to sound Welsh !

I am looking forward to watching him in Fleabag. Probably won't be for some time though as I have a massive queue of series to gorge on, and I like to watch a complete series without digression, a bit each day.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
They,re likely to look for a black lesbian in a wheelchair in order to check all the appropriate boxes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They,re likely to look for a black lesbian in a wheelchair in order to check all the appropriate boxes.

I had a peek to see if there was a reason I have you on ignore. Yes, yes there is a reason. You're evidently a red-faced, bloaty, gammon, prick :shrug:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
If you want to continue the controversial casting mantra I think they should make him/her be NOT BRITISH.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If you want to continue the controversial casting mantra I think they should make him/her be NOT BRITISH.

How about she regenerates in to Captain Jack ? that would cover no end of bases.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are you suggesting that such a person would be incapable of fulfilling the role, or that you would be uncomfortable with it?

That's how I meant to reply. My bad :lolol:

May 5, 2020
Sussex

I do like this lad when he is on the telly,he is a funny guy.
But I wonder if he is capable of being the lead role.
I see him more as a comedy sidekick at the moment.
I would love to see him prove me wrong though.

I heard an interesting story the other day that the lead role in peaky blinders was going to be given to Jason statham.
They interviewed cillian Murphy and thought he was just too nice for the role but he apparently phoned them back and said"you do realise I'm an actor don't you?".
And of course the rest is history and I suppose it means Richard ayoade may well be capable of being the doctor.
I think it's definitely between him and Steve coogan in my mind anyway.
And of course Steve coogan has shown he can play the serious roles now too so who knows.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Will be a box ticker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here