Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Brighton Cat Killer Freak Jailed

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Fantastic news. Putting into perspective for cat haters. Vet bills are probably around the same cost as cosmetic car repairs. Every one with a shiny Benz with a tinty dent or scratch on the door will know that your talking £100. Anything like an operation for tiddles you are talking over £2000. Just to have two teeth out cost me £500 The sentence is based on crinimal damage but this cannot replace the cats for the owners.
The guy is pure evil.

I saw the budgy pic and read your name as
John Byrnes Millet :lolol:

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
So a violent killer was stalking the streets of Brighton looking for an innocent victim to slaughter, that victim was someone's beloved family member, then Steven Bouquet killed it. Ah well, that's nature.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Quite a lot of psychopathic serial killers are reported as having a background of killing animals first. Wonder what he will do once released.

Yeah, i have noticed this connection. Hopefully, this guy will be kept under close scrutiny.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So a violent killer was stalking the streets of Brighton looking for an innocent victim to slaughter, that victim was someone's beloved family member, then Steven Bouquet killed it. Ah well, that's nature.

I see what you did here.

Although I think it is somewhat of a stretch to suggest that this is a solution to the problem your post highlights. It is even more of a stretch to suggest that this was the guys motive.

Other than that though a solid post which I am sure will elicit the reactions you are craving.

We had Tyrone Biggums doing something similar on the last thread about this. You have selflessly taken up his mantle.

Jul 25, 2021
Thoughts go out to all the owners of these murdered cats. It's devastating losing a pet, especially like this.

What caught my attention with this story was how he was once part of the Navy. Someone I know was in the Navy. He claims as part of the training, he was given a rabbit to look after to build a relationship with. I don't know how long he petted the rabbit for but he claims at the end of this task he was then given a knife and told to kill the rabbit. I'm not sure how true this is and if anyone has been in the Navy, then please tell me otherwise. It just got me wondering if there's a link with his Navy training and him slaughtering cats? I'm not trying to say the Navy turns you into a killer, I'm just trying to work out how this may have been triggered in him? It's very weird.
That child killer on the Island of Bute a few years back was torturing cats before he went onto killing an innocent sweet little girl, but he was kid and it's not unusual for potential psychopaths to be killing animals in childhood before they move on to humans. But why did this man only start killing defenceless animals mid age?
Either way he's clearly a danger to people, not just animals and I really hope somehow he can be cured and turned into a decent/safe person during his time in jail, otherwise we might be seeing him in the papers for even worse crimes in the future.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Watched it last night.

Our Boys in Blue didn’t come out of it with flying colours having to rely on residents, Neighbourhood Watch, FaceBook groups, etc to find CCTV footage and track him down to his home when he failed to attend court. Programme kept mentioning other areas of the country where there had been similar incidents that had little relevance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here