[Brighton] Brighton Cat Killer Freak Jailed

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Well deserved. What a scary nutter :tosser:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-58017099

Have to say [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] that the NSC Search function is beyond pitiful. In an ideal world, entering 'Brighton Cat Killer' would pull up an existing relevent thread. What was first in the threads it pulled up? 'England's Ben White' thread. Sake! :wozza:

I think we should all be a little more understanding and tolerant of other peoples life challenges.

The use of ‘nutter’ is vey negative.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I think we should all be a little more understanding and tolerant of other peoples life challenges.

65AF78BD-E179-4015-B893-A4118D262753.jpeg

And we’re off!! :)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

I have many more negative words to describe this ****ing wanker. I hope he suffers immensely in prison.

Derranged scumbag. If you don't like cats, leave them alone. Pets are part of the family and beyond the cruelty to the animal itself it is also the knock on effect to their owners. Such a vile and unnecessary crime.

Sometimes I find children annoying - I don't knife them for it!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Wtf is wrong with you.

In order to kill cats, who are not "only" cats but also the beloved pets of a person or family, you have to be a nutter - you have to be emotionally disturbed, probably a full-blown psychopath.

Same goes for anyone who defends it. (I'll gladly take an infraction for this)

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
Only two and a half years inside, madness. I hope Sussex Police are planning on keeping a firm grip on his collar once he's out.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Maybe nutter was not the best word to use but putting someone away who derives some form of release/pleasure from sadism is safer for the wider community.

Funny thing is that our prime minister ,in his own words , indicated he got some level of sexual pleasure from fox hunting where some poor creature (not always a fox) is ripped apart.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
In an ideal world, entering 'Brighton Cat Killer' would pull up an existing relevent thread. What was first in the threads it pulled up? 'England's Ben White' thread. Sake! :wozza:

Is that how they caught him? We baited Arsenal into bidding £50m for a cat to flush him out?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Clearly a very disturbed man.
I suspect he will not fare too well, during his prison sentence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here