Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Adding "NHS Covid Pass" to Apple Wallet

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Now in Google Pay.

Thanks for this. Off on hols tomorrow travelling into different European countries and it gives a bit of surety that I can access the domestic and travel passes. I wouldn't have been so concerned but went to the Dome on Wednesday evening to see the Inside No 9 event, and the domestic passes weren't working for anyone. And that was before they came in as compulsory for many venues, so hopefully they'll beef things up! I kept on trying as you need to show it to get into the Dome, and at one point I did get a "too many requests" error message pop up. Doesn't bode well, so having them in Google Pay will be a relief.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Am I correct in thinking that I'm the UK there is still no way on android mobiles to load your latest covid pass into Google Pay? It just would be neat to have it sitting alongside your mobile match ticket.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Am I correct in thinking that I'm the UK there is still no way on android mobiles to load your latest covid pass into Google Pay? It just would be neat to have it sitting alongside your mobile match ticket.
Incorrect. Now available to download to Google Pay

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here