Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Adding "NHS Covid Pass" to Apple Wallet

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just noticed in the NHS App on iPhone, you can add your "NHS Covid Pass" to Apple Wallet.

Just navigate to it in the NHS App and you should have the option to do so below the QR code.

It's now sitting in my Apple Wallet alongside my Albion season ticket, both in fetching blue.

I imagine the same exists in Android-land, or maybe it doesn't. Who cares, anyway?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...I'm sharing this because if this is something we need to show at games, it will make entry even quicker if you don't have to switch apps.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just noticed in the NHS App on iPhone, you can add your "NHS Covid Pass" to Apple Wallet.

Just navigate to it in the NHS App and you should have the option to do so below the QR code.

It's now sitting in my Apple Wallet alongside my Albion season ticket, both in fetching blue.

I imagine the same exists in Android-land, or maybe it doesn't. Who cares, anyway?

No-one cares - if they did we'd already have hundreds of posts talking about it :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

What about the expiry date???, does this mean you have to keep creating and adding the new one?

f96068fc4301ebce9640c873e2edca74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't think it's on Android yet. Apple leading the way as always.

Hopefully the club will organize Apple-only lanes so we can be fast tracked into the stadium and not get caught behind supporters with inferior phones?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hopefully the club will organize Apple-only lanes so we can be fast tracked into the stadium and not get caught behind supporters with inferior phones?

Will the club even allow entry to 1901 by anything other than Apple devices?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Will the club even allow entry to 1901 by anything other than Apple devices?

Good question. I’m in two minds about this as I do enjoy the self-importance of a lanyard.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Why until 29th August?
Is that when the early receivers of the vaccine expires?
Appreciate the post though, thanks [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Flashing my Season Ticket & Covid Pass is now quicker than me actually pulling my plastic season ticket out of my wallet.

Very happy with the technology.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
What about the expiry date???, does this mean you have to keep creating and adding the new one?

Yes, I believe it lasts a month.
Both mine sitting proudly in my iwallet, ready for Watford [emoji1303]
It’s my wedding anniversary that day.... negotiations are ongoing [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Flashing my Season Ticket & Covid Pass is now quicker than me actually pulling my plastic season ticket out of my wallet.

Very happy with the technology.

Really easy.

Not keeping up with this, so is it mandatory to have the pass? What about Under 18's?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Yes, I think so. We also have to download match tickets into the wallet on a game by game basis so both tasks will be a part of pre match routine. Probably takes less time than wondering where your ST card is and checking all your coats and the dog’s basket.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yes, I think so. We also have to download match tickets into the wallet on a game by game basis so both tasks will be a part of pre match routine. Probably takes less time than wondering where your ST card is and checking all your coats and the dog’s basket.

Until I lose the phone [emoji23]

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Wait. I thought I’d downloaded my SEASON TICKET to my wallet, not just a single match ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here