Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] RIP Dusty Hill

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
RIP Dusty.
Saw them at Wembley Arena in late 80's, The Eliinator Tour, brilliant live, and the laser show of the Eliminator projecting onto a screen half way down the arena, starting as a dot in the distance and driving through the girls sun tanned legs was amazing.
Really got into their early music after that.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
RIP Dusty.
Saw them at Wembley Arena in late 80's, The Eliinator Tour, brilliant live, and the laser show of the Eliminator projecting onto a screen half way down the arena, starting as a dot in the distance and driving through the girls sun tanned legs was amazing.
Really got into their early music after that.

Yes, sometimes the more commercial albums by a group can be the perfect catalyst for someone to go and check out their earlier stuff. As a big Metallica fan it bores my tits off when uber fans decry the Black album as a sell out. It's a brilliantly accessible album that bought in lots of new fans who then checked out previous albums.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Very sad. I only saw them relatively recently in July 2019 at Wembley Arena. Most know of them from their 80's videos and commercial rock stuff, but their origins in the blues was just amazing to hear. RIP Dusty.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes, sometimes the more commercial albums by a group can be the perfect catalyst for someone to go and check out their earlier stuff. As a big Metallica fan it bores my tits off when uber fans decry the Black album as a sell out. It's a brilliantly accessible album that bought in lots of new fans who then checked out previous albums.

Good point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here