Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Mental Health

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
A few weeks ago, when much of the nation was celebrating England’s glorious victory over Germany at the Euros, I was coming to the end of 2 solid days of crying.
On 27th June, my best friend of over 40 years decided this World wasn’t for him anymore and after a rapid decline in his mental health, he succumbed and tragically took his own life.
No gentler soul or kinder man had I ever known than my friend Mark.

I’m not asking for any donations re the below (the charity is MIND) but if anyone can spare 2 minutes to open the link and click the share button to add it on your Facebook or Twitter pages to raise awareness, that would be amazing.

Thanks for reading NSC

Cheers
Aaron
X

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/remembermarksheehan?experiments=b2c_059_donate_to_yourself_v3&isMobile=true&successType=StaticDonateButtonClick&utm_medium=socpledgemobile&utm_content=remembermarksheehan%3Fexperiments%3Db2c_059_donate_to_yourself_v3&utm_campaign=post-pledge-mobile&utm_term=qnwZg24jz&fbclid=IwAR2jWWsZIH7kgqK_xydGaYrH_8QKanzY7GVXkL619abQe67xI8UZLCWkCXY

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Very sorry to hear your story. How tragic. RIP. I’ve made a donation.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
A few weeks ago, when much of the nation was celebrating England’s glorious victory over Germany at the Euros, I was coming to the end of 2 solid days of crying.
On 27th June, my best friend of over 40 years decided this World wasn’t for him anymore and after a rapid decline in his mental health, he succumbed and tragically took his own life.
No gentler soul or kinder man had I ever known than my friend Mark.

I’m not asking for any donations re the below (the charity is MIND) but if anyone can spare 2 minutes to open the link and click the share button to add it on your Facebook or Twitter pages to raise awareness, that would be amazing.

Thanks for reading NSC

Cheers
Aaron
X

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/remembermarksheehan?experiments=b2c_059_donate_to_yourself_v3&isMobile=true&successType=StaticDonateButtonClick&utm_medium=socpledgemobile&utm_content=remembermarksheehan%3Fexperiments%3Db2c_059_donate_to_yourself_v3&utm_campaign=post-pledge-mobile&utm_term=qnwZg24jz&fbclid=IwAR2jWWsZIH7kgqK_xydGaYrH_8QKanzY7GVXkL619abQe67xI8UZLCWkCXY

Made a donation last night to Mind. Sadly my daughters boyfriend friend took his life. 23 years of age. May your friend RIP.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So so sorry, I don't have the words but please, anyone out there feeling this bad, please reach out and talk to someone, anyone. When the chips are down, there are people who you can turn to. Help is around us if we ask. RIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here