Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FourFourTwo Season Preview

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Just picked my Copy up and obviously went to two Teams Predictions. - apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but can't see it on either the first or second pages.

Apparently we will finish 12th and amid marvellous scenes the Scum will be relegated in 20th place. :clap:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just picked my Copy up and obviously went to two Teams Predictions. - apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but can't see it on either the first or second pages.

Apparently we will finish 12th and amid marvellous scenes the Scum will be relegated in 20th place. :clap:

apology accepted.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

Only issue is they are normally wrong and pretty clueless

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Well as I said apologies, but good news is hard to come by at the moment so worth repeating?

Just thought you might want to read the other comments... If I had an opinion on whether or not you should have posted, I would have given it :thumbsup:

(You're welcome)

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I just looked at last seasons 4-4-2 predictions.

Pretty good. But they got Sheff Utd and Villa the wrong way around

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here